I confess been mad at Dak

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Dude, I own over 10,000 CD/records/tapes, over 10,000 books,, three vehicles, six 4khd big screen TV, a 10 room home and set for life, trust me people buy that shit.
Why does a retired man need a 10-room house? Why??

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
So what do we do here? I could go for real life Squid Games if you want to parse it down like that?

Sorry not everyone is the same, Alien.
I just wish Dak was more aware of the realities of his situation and not be so much about himself. Hell he already makes all that endorsement $$$$$ and he needs all that also, come on that's a bit much.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Yet you’re okay with Russell Wilson’s money even though he only has one kid?
Wilson had won a SB played in another, he warranted a big $$$$$ deal, what has Dak done?

data

Forbes #1
Wilson had won a SB played in another, he warranted a big $$$$$ deal, what has Dak done?
Russell Wilson could have nine Super Bowl rings and it doesn’t justify making $30M to raise one kid

We can talk when he adds a cat

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
But now he's losing because they don't have enough money to build the rest of the team

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Why does a retired man need a 10-room house? Why??
We both the home when my kids were home.

three bedrooms
two baths
front room
kitchen
dining room
day care room......wife in the biz
count my Fortress of Solitude as a room (converted garage)

Love this place.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
But now he's losing because they don't have enough money to build the rest of the team
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....that is my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I don't care if the Seahawks suck while loving my Cowboys.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....that is my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do know that the cowboys dont spend in FA? Where is that money going then? Who have they had to cut to make room?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Also fyi a lot of the Seahawks problems are they suck at drafting and overpay for free agents like Jamal Adams

p1_

DCC 4Life
Wow!!!!

My God is this that hard?

Not about what we had to do.....ok? I am talking about Dak not too concerned about team, too concerned about Dak......ok?

We had to pay him and he knew it and he didnt care what it did to the franchise THAT is what pissed me off, ok?

A losing team paying one player that kind of $$$$$ is just wrong.
seems his rookie year this WASNT a losing team. And?

data

Forbes #1
However, the NFL did institute the slotted pay for draft picks. @Alonzo supports slotted pay for statistical performance

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
You do know that the cowboys dont spend in FA? Where is that money going then? Who have they had to cut to make room?
You apparently know nothing about insurance? What if something happens can they fix it?

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
However, the NFL did institute the slotted pay for draft picks. @Alonzo supports slotted pay for statistical performance
Alonzo wants his QB to have enought common sense to realize he doesn't need 40 mill a year with no wife and kids. This is ridiculous.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Alonzo wants his QB to have enought common sense to realize he doesn't need 40 mill a year with no wife and kids. This is ridiculous.
Ok I get it, you're in bizarro world but we're here in real life

Top Bottom