I confess been mad at Dak

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Seems much, much longer than that.
You got some problem guy? Be cool little fella, ok?

Yes a lot of us Cowboy fans not ok with that contract, this is news to you? Do ya get how it works at all?hhn

You have three kids, ya only have 50 bucks to spend for Xmas, Little Johnny gets his thing for 40, now think.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You got some problem guy? Be cool little fella, ok?

Yes a lot of us Cowboy fans not ok with that contract, this is news to you? Do ya get how it works at all?
Pretty much works like every good QB's contract does in the league.

Like it or not, we got married.

So you work on it. Like a marriage.

Case in point, Romo was a crazy bitch wife.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Pretty much works like every good QB's contract does in the league.

Like it or not, we got married.

So you work on it. Like a marriage.

Case in point, Romo was a crazy bitch wife.
What everybody is missing is it would have been cool if Dak took it on himself to get our situation and not ask for all that $$$$ that he really doesn't need.

Come on what single guy needs that kind of $$$$$$$, let's be honest.....NOBODY. All of us raised kids on a fraction of that, he needs all that $$$$$.....for what?

data

Forbes #1
What everybody is missing is it would have been cool if Dak took it on himself to get our situation and not ask for all that $$$$ that he really doesn't need.

Come on what single guy needs that kind of $$$$$$$, let's be honest.....NOBODY. All of us raised kids on a fraction of that, he needs all that $$$$$.....for what?
So Dak should’ve taken a lower $$ contract but with a clause that money goes up once he’s married and raise again for every kid

How many kids do you have to deserve 10,000 CDs and books, because no single guy deserves that much

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He's not paid based on "need." He's paid based on 1) ability and 2) how much $ he generates for Jerry and the league. What, in your opinion, is a fair salary for a bachelor QB?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
No QB other than Brady has taken less than market value. So instead of continuing to whine like a petulant child, screaming the same thing over and over, how about you tell us what you would have done, eh? And be sure to tell us what you would have done at QB AFTER, if you so chose not to offer that contract, hmm?

data

Forbes #1
So you think a single guy needs that kind of $$$$$, really?
Dak will marry and will have kids. God forbid, Dak (or any of us) could get in a car accident, career suddenly ended prematurely (Irvin, Trav Frederick), compare lips to tires or whatever and now he won’t have the same ability to take care of his family.

Can’t believe I have to say this, but his brother’s suicide may have left financial hardships for relatives.

You fit to be a judge?

Last edited:
  • Props
Reactions: p1_

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
No QB other than Brady has taken less than market value. So instead of continuing to whine like a petulant child, screaming the same thing over and over, how about you tell us what you would have done, eh? And be sure to tell us what you would have done at QB AFTER, if you so chose not to offer that contract, hmm?
Wow!!!!

My God is this that hard?

Not about what we had to do.....ok? I am talking about Dak not too concerned about team, too concerned about Dak......ok?

We had to pay him and he knew it and he didnt care what it did to the franchise THAT is what pissed me off, ok?

A losing team paying one player that kind of $$$$$ is just wrong.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Dak will marry and will have kids. God forbid, Dak (or any of us) could get in a car accident, career suddenly ended prematurely (Irvin, Trav Frederick) or whatever and now he won’t have the same ability to take care of his family.

Can’t believe I have to say this, but his brother’s suicide may have left financial hardships for relatives.

You fit to be a judge?
Dak needs $$$$$?

Dak Prescott Endorsements
Dak Prescott is reported to earn almost $50 million through endorsements alone. Some of the brands he endorses include AT&T, Adidas, Beats by Dre, Campbell's Chunky Soup, Direct TV, 7-Eleven, New Era, Sleep Number, Oikos, Pepsi and Citibank.

Trust me he can make it at 28ish mill a season, ya reckon? Can't raise a family on 28 mill a season, ha!!!!!!!

The guy didn't care what his $$$$ did do his team. that pisses me off.

Hell yes I'm fit to be a judge, ya don't ask for elite $$$$$ until you become elite.

Single cat roaming around a mansion, really, ha!!

Hell yes he needs a....

1634434419800.jpeg

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So you think a single guy needs that kind of $$$$$, really?
So what do we do here? I could go for real life Squid Games if you want to parse it down like that?

Sorry not everyone is the same, Alien.

data

Forbes #1
Dak needs $$$$$?

Dak Prescott Endorsements
Dak Prescott is reported to earn almost $50 million through endorsements alone. Some of the brands he endorses include AT&T, Adidas, Beats by Dre, Campbell's Chunky Soup, Direct TV, 7-Eleven, New Era, Sleep Number, Oikos, Pepsi and Citibank.

Trust me he can make at 28ish mill a season, ya reckon? Can't raise a family on 28 mill a season, ha!!!!!!!
Yet you’re okay with Russell Wilson’s money even though he only has one kid?

Top Bottom