Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wife

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Because Darren Sharper is rapin' everybody up in here.

[h=1]Darren Sharper accused of two more rapes, arrest warrant issued[/h] Posted by Michael David Smith on February 27, 2014, 6:24 PM EST

The appalling case of Darren Sharper, the former NFL player accused of raping several women, continues to grow.

The New Orleans Police Department announced today that it has issued an arrest warrant for Sharper, who stands accused of raping two women in New Orleans on September 23. He faces two charges of aggravated rape, as does an acquaintance of Sharper’s, Erik Nunez.

One of the women said she met Sharper at an event for Saints players, and that Sharper gave her a drink. She says that after she drank it there is a gap in her memory of several hours, and that the next morning she woke up with Sharper on top of her, sexually assaulting her.

In a separate case, authorities say that after a woman accused Sharper of drugging her, the glass she said Sharper gave her was analyzed and found to contain a prescription sleep medication.

Sharper was arrested in January in Los Angeles and accused of raping two women in two separate incidents. He has also been investigated, but not charged, in rape complaints in Miami, Las Vegas, and Tempe. A court filing in the Los Angeles case says that Sharper has been suspected of raping at least seven women.

The 38-year-old Sharper is currently free after posting $200,000 bail in the Los Angeles case. In Louisiana, an aggravated rape conviction carries a mandatory sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
WTF is wrong with this guy?

All that money combined with being a pro athlete allowed him to walk into any club and take his pick of women to take home....who would all be more than willing to show him a good time.

So why on earth did this guy go around drugging and raping women?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
WTF is wrong with this guy?

All that money combined with being a pro athlete allowed him to walk into any club and take his pick of women to take home....who would all be more than willing to show him a good time.

So why on earth did this guy go around drugging and raping women?
I don't get rapists in general.

Then again, even if I did I don't think I would tell anyone.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I don't get rapists in general.

Then again, even if I did I don't think I would tell anyone.
In all seriousness, it had to be mental issue with him because you don't do something that many times unless you're getting enjoyment out of it.

Otherwise, why else would you rather have sex with a woman while she's asleep and just laying there as opposed to a freaky chick who's wide awake?

I seriously doubt he's beating this charge.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Man, I'm 38 and never raped anyone.

He's set some kind of raping record

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He turned himself in.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
According to a former teammate it sounds as if these charges fall right in line with Sharper's treatment of women.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Darren-Sharper-accused-of-nine-rapes-in-five-states.html

Another former teammate didn't seem surprised, telling the newspaper: "I know how he is with women. I never judged him, but I thought it was inappropriate. I've heard the things he's said about women in the locker room. It's just kind of the culture of the single player. I get it. Not a fan of it. No doubt about it (that Sharper was a womanizer). He lived that up and liked to talk about it. That was his deal for sure."

Sharper is suspended without pay from his NFL Network analyst job.

"Sex addiction is one thing. (Accused of) being a f---ing serial rapist is whole different galaxy," a former teammate said. "I'm pretty torn up about it all. ...You almost don't want to see how this thing ends up. I'm pretty sure I know how it's going to end up."

Top Bottom