Happy Thanksgiving DCC

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Hey, no homo, but I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. Its always the usual suspects around here, and we all rally around our hatred for this putrid team. I doubt we’ll ever get there, but should the day come where we win the ‘Bowl, we all know there is no place we will celebrate it harder than the DCC.

May God bless you and yours, and fuck Jerruh. Amen.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hey, no homo, but I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. Its always the usual suspects around here, and we all rally around our hatred for this putrid team. I doubt we’ll ever get there, but should the day come where we win the ‘Bowl, we all know there is no place we will celebrate it harder than the DCC.

May God bless you and yours, and fuck Jerruh. Amen.
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, man. Hug those you love because you never know when it will be your last chance. Treasure every moment.

No homo, of course.

p1_

DCC 4Life
yeah, all yall are good dudes. Our team is in the shitter, but I enjoy talking with you guys about it and hoping for better days. Happy Thanksgiving.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hoping everyone has a holiday event that is really special and realizes how fortunate we are to live in a country that offers the opportunity to be pursue their ideology.

data

Forbes #1
That's a play off of one of the first flags of the Texas Revolution. The star... Texas...

Tighten up.
My bad. Just googled the slogan and and didn’t realize its historical place.

The star’s positioning top-center just reminded me of how communists place their star.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Zoomed in with family on Mountain Time.

Really fucked up the typical serving time.

Top Bottom