Happy New Year 2022

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Happy New Years you fucking animals :hattip

As an aside I can't wait to get out of the city, I'm right outside Dallas and the gunshots started around 8.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Happy new year, boys.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just ate a big bowl of my New Years black eyed peas and cornbread :towel

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, this is a true karma story. The other day we went to a restaurant and I accidentally left about a $150 tip. I had taken cash to pay, and somehow I didn't separate what I meant to pay and the rest of the cash I had in my wallet. I didn't realize it until I got home. I could have easily called the place to get the extra cash back, but decided that maybe fate decided she needed the money. I left it at that. Just being happy I had the means to help, even if on accident.

Today, we go to a different restaurant and after our meal (which would have been about 100 bucks) our waitress comes over as I wave to get our check, and she says that she felt it in her heart to cover our bill. This young lady, working on New Year's damn Day, spends on us about what she probably makes on her entire shift. She worked on NYD for free because of us. I tried my damndest to leave her a big tip, but she caught us at the door and handed the cash back to me. I hugged her neck and told her that she was an awesome person. That's the best I could do.

Moral of the CSB is, be nice to people. It will come back around.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Winter of death coming. Happy New Year.

Top Bottom