Giants Stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Tolbert is more likely to have a "breakout". I just don't think they know how to use Cooks any differently than they struggled with T.Y. Hilton last year. Thing is, I don't believe Cooks is that washed.
Maybe because Dak doesn't have much deep arm anymore?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's okay if you're saving money for a down payment on a house/condo, but not if you're Cliff Clavin.

At 25 it's pretty pathetic. Not even necessarily living with your parents per se, but having your mom still cook, clean, make your bed and do your laundry for you and on top of that not being self aware enough to be embarrassed by it.

It's like, of course it's easier to have someone else pamper you and do everything for you. It's also predatory and probably speaks to a pretty weak character.

No wonder he is a shitty QB. How you do 1 thing is how you do everything.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
This game is the reason why a lot of teams don't play their starters during preseason... guys playing that don't know what they're doing go "freelance" (trying to make name for themselves) and injuries happen.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This game is the reason why a lot of teams don't play their starters during preseason... guys playing that don't know what they're doing go "freelance" (trying to make name for themselves) and injuries happen.
That is not a big deal if you have controlled scrimmages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom