Giants Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Smith release was a final goodbye present from Jones to Garrett.

Create a distraction to McCarthy to help his red headed son reap some sort of cred.

A lifeline.

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Fuck the Giants.

This game should be won by 10 plus.

I don't care if they're a rival, they're a bad team and the Cowboys are a good team playing at home.

If both are true, then the Cowboys should be in control of this one from start to finish and win fairly comfortably.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Fuck the Giants.

I don't care if they're a rival, they're a bad team and the Cowboys are a good team playing at home.

If both are true, then the Cowboys should be in control of this one from start to finish and win fairly comfortably.
They only win if we fuck ourselves with penalties and turnovers and play a sloppy game. I feel like I can say that about basically every game left on the schedule except like the Chiefs and Cardinals.

When we're on our game, or close to it, our best is better than every team in the league except maybe 5-7.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They only win if we fuck ourselves with penalties and turnovers and play a sloppy game. I feel like I can say that about basically every game left on the schedule except like the Chiefs and Cardinals.

When we're on our game, or close to it, our best is better than every team in the league except maybe 5-7.
I don't think the Cardinals can sustain what they are doing.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Fuck the Giants.

It does seem like I've heard an unusually large amount of pumping up a 1-3 Giants team this week. Just listening to the locals I'd think they were some powerhouse. Not sure what that's all about.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It does seem like I've heard an unusually large amount of pumping up a 1-3 Giants team this week. Just listening to the locals I'd think they were some powerhouse. Not sure what that's all about.
Yeah before the Saints game I thought they were about to go on a long losing streak. They make the comeback against a mediocre at best Saints team and now suddenly they are an up and coming team? GTFO. Once we beat them people will say they suck once again.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Giants are terrible and they're poorly coached.

They are a flukey 4th quarter from being 0-4.

They aren't a threat to shit and I expect 2 Daniel Jones turnovers tomorrow.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I will let you people know that I am so extremely confident, I didn't put a lot of thought into this game.

Usually, I am writing a primer, thinking about their depth.

This week, fuck that shit.

This is what frightens me.

There is so much momentum going our way, it makes me uncomfortable.

Top Bottom