Giants Stuff...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's dink and dunk until it isn't. Teams are weary of giving up the big play over the top so Dak has been taking what's given in the passing game, to the tune of one of the most efficient offenses in the league.

But if/when defenses start playing tighter, you'll see plays like the Lamb bomb against the Eagles or the Cooper TD against the Panthers more often.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Giants (+7) at Cowboys

MDS’s take
: Daniel Jones is making strides as a quarterback, but the Giants haven’t built much of a team around him. The Giants can keep this one close but they’ll fall short as the Cowboys continue to control the NFC East.

MDS’s pick: Cowboys 27, Giants 24.

Florio’s take: Dak Prescott suffered a badly-broken ankle in Week Five last year, at home against the Giants. This game will be his way of proving that he’s fully and completely back. He’ll have a big day, and the Cowboys will have a big win.

Florio’s pick: Cowboys 31, Giants 21.

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
It's dink and dunk until it isn't. Teams are weary of giving up the big play over the top so Dak has been taking what's given in the passing game, to the tune of one of the most efficient offenses in the league.

But if/when defenses start playing tighter, you'll see plays like the Lamb bomb against the Eagles or the Cooper TD against the Panthers more often.
100 100💯

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yep, you play two high safeties and Dak will cut you slowly and pound the ball. You load the box and he will go deep.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
For whatever reason, both teams play really good in the opponent's stadium. This'll be decided by less than a touchdown.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
For whatever reason, both teams play really good in the opponent's stadium. This'll be decided by less than a touchdown.
Really? I always thought we were way better at home. And frankly this is sort of true. Really close road games, kind of blowouts at home. But of course the competition was very different too.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Really? I always thought we were way better at home. And frankly this is sort of true. Really close road games, kind of blowouts at home. But of course the competition was very different too.
I'm only talking about games against the Giants.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm only talking about games against the Giants.
Oh ok, not sure that's true at all. We haven't lost to the Giants at home in years.

I think the last loss we had to the Giants at home was 2016? We are 7 point favorites.

This should not be a last minute field goal type game. The Giants are probably the worst team we have faced all year. I just want to win but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a pretty lopsided game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom