Giants Stuff...

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I will let you people know that I am so extremely confident, I didn't put a lot of thought into this game.
Atta boy.

As the great American scholar, Dr. Emmet Brown, once said....

"Where we're going, we don't need....roads"

And where the Cowboys are going tomorrow, we don't need a well thought out primer.

We're gonna kick the shit out of them and that's that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Atta boy.

And where the Cowboys are going tomorrow, we don't need a well thought out primer.

How many walls do I have to run through??

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Atta boy.

Your homerism's aroma disgusts me.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
There is so much momentum going our way, it makes me uncomfortable.
Exactly. How many times have we lived this?

But this feels like 2016 … and hopefully we’re on our way to 2007. Only loss in 2016 first few games was the Giants, and barely at that esp. since it was Dak and Zeke’s first game.

We roll today, 30-17

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
Exactly. How many times have we lived this?

But this feels like 2016 … and hopefully we’re on our way to 2007. Only loss in 2016 first few games was the Giants, and barely at that esp. since it was Dak and Zeke’s first game.

We roll today, 30-17
it does feel a lot like 2016 but all the young overachievers are on defense for once..that defense will grow and get better especially with all the players coming back off the bye and IR ..

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I don't think the Cardinals can sustain what they are doing.
They are really, really good. I think they’ve stumbled into a crazy good offense that kills you deep and crushes on the ground too.

Biggest difference between them and Dallas is the Cards don’t care to only take what the defense gives. They are the class of the NFL offensively and their defense with Watt is also good and improving.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
They are really, really good. I think they’ve stumbled into a crazy good offense that kills you deep and crushes on the ground too.

Biggest difference between them and Dallas is the Cards don’t care to only take what the defense gives. They are the class of the NFL offensively and their defense with Watt is also good and improving.
Their traditional running game is average, they've also been underwhelming against both the Jags and the 49ers today with Lance at QB. They also basically lost against Minnesota with their kicker missing a 30ish yarder on the last snap of the game.

They're good but I definitely don't think they're the best team in the league.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Their traditional running game is average, they've also been underwhelming against both the Jags and the 49ers today with Lance at QB. They also basically lost against Minnesota with their kicker missing a 30ish yarder on the last snap of the game.

They're good but I definitely don't think they're the best team in the league.
You are correct in that they have underachieve, though what stands out is that they still win when they do. And there’s nothing traditional about them, they do what it takes to beat the team they are playing.

The most traditionally dominant has been the Bills, and the best+luckiest have been the Chargers and Ravens.

Tampa is also traditionally dominant and along with the Bills have been super stout vs the run.

Cleveland is loaded with talent but their coaching is awful. Watching them give the game away to the Chargers with a one point lead down the stretch when all they had to do was run the football was mind boggling.

I just feel AZ is going to pull something out of their ass to win no matter who they face.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
You are correct in that they have underachieve, though what stands out is that they still win when they do. And there’s nothing traditional about them, they do what it takes to beat the team they are playing.

The most traditionally dominant has been the Bills, and the best+luckiest have been the Chargers and Ravens.

Tampa is also traditionally dominant and along with the Bills have been super stout vs the run.

Cleveland is loaded with talent but their coaching is awful. Watching them give the game away to the Chargers with a one point lead down the stretch when all they had to do was run the football was mind boggling.

I just feel AZ is going to pull something out of their ass to win no matter who they face.
I'm saying the traditional (non-Murray) portion of their rushing attack is what's average, and I think once the competition ratchets up that'll catch up to them.

Their win against the Rams was impressive for sure but I think LA had a hangover from their blowout of Tampa. If that game happens literally almost any other time I'd be surprised if Arizona won.

Top Bottom