Giants Stuff...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
How did we get the #1 crew? They should be at the Indy/Cleveland game. I was entirely positive we were going to gett Charles Davis

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How did we get the #1 crew? They should be at the Indy/Cleveland game. I was entirely positive we were going to gett Charles Davis
Which #1 crew? You mean Nantz and Romo or Buck and Aikman? I am still confused how an NFC game gets a CBS crew.

Rev

Staff member
Which #1 crew? You mean Nantz and Romo or Buck and Aikman? I am still confused how an NFC game gets a CBS crew.
We are on CBS this week. Dont remember how this happens but it started either last year or the year before.

Rev

Staff member
So it has to do with balancing the AFC/NFC packages and to maximize exposure for some matchups.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So it has to do with balancing the AFC/NFC packages and to maximize exposure for some matchups.
I remember there was something about that.

But if the Cowboys get a CBS thing, I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't put Romo on it.

WGAS about Cleveland/Indy.

Rev

Staff member
I remember there was something about that.

But if the Cowboys get a CBS thing, I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't put Romo on it.

WGAS about Cleveland/Indy.
I know its all about money and ratings but we dont deserve national attention. That's all these shitty players need.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know its all about money and ratings but we dont deserve national attention. That's all these shitty players need.
It won't stop until we go 5-11 several years in a row. Like Campo era..

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
We are on CBS this week. Dont remember how this happens but it started either last year or the year before.
Yep, couple of years ago. Nantz and Romo covered Dallas/Washington. First time for Nantz since the early 90’s when CBS lost the NFC to Fox.

And it is to even out the ratings a bit with NY and Dallas such big markets.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Well the flip side to national attention is when you embarrass yourself everyone sees it and there is no where to hide.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

They are going to keep shoving Steele out there until it becomes blatantly obvious that he sucks. Why?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
They are going to keep shoving Steele out there until it becomes blatantly obvious that he sucks. Why?
They're investing in people, Booze.

Their loyalty will pay off eventually.

Soon.

Rev

Staff member
They're investing in people, Booze.

Their loyalty will pay off eventually.

Soon.
How long did it take to get rid of Garrett? I would expect the same.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I thought it was already blatantly obvious. It's why they have benched the turd twice now in two separate games. But lets fucking pretend it's because he had the flu or something and that's why he sucked.

Top Bottom