Giants Fire Jason Garrett

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He forgot the 40 games as OC.

After 26 games as OC, the Giants fired Garrett.

After 40 games as OC, the Cowboys promoted Garrett.
The Giants hired the turd after all that. That's the real crazy part to me. Just shows how stupid the NFL is sometimes.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Giants hired the turd after all that. That's the real crazy part to me. Just shows how stupid the NFL is sometimes.
Well, they were like, fuck. He hung around for ten years as a head coach with one of the flagship franchises in the NFL. Local boy. Surely he has a good enough football mind to take a step back like that and run my offense.

Think about this shit.

The motherfucker was in Dallas as a head coach for a DECADE.

That's like what, a 1/3 of Landry?

I really really want to know what the fuck he did to hang around that long.

We all have our theories, but dammit, we need the truth.

But "the NFL" is not Dallas.

I really can't recall of a situation where a guy is a head coach of a franchise for a whole decade, then gets drummed down to OC and then is successful again.

At least the Giants weren't afraid to admit a mistake in less than a season and a half.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Well, they were like, fuck. He hung around for ten years as a head coach with one of the flagship franchises in the NFL. Local boy. Surely he has a good enough football mind to take a step back like that and run my offense.

Think about this shit.

The motherfucker was in Dallas as a head coach for a DECADE.

That's like what, a 1/3 of Landry?

I really really want to know what the fuck he did to hang around that long.

We all have our theories, but dammit, we need the truth.

But "the NFL" is not Dallas.

I really can't recall of a situation where a guy is a head coach of a franchise for a whole decade, then gets drummed down to OC and then is successful again.

At least the Giants weren't afraid to admit a mistake in less than a season and a half.
He was as close to a member of Jerry's family as one can get without being a literal family member and each time he was truly on the hot seat he miraculously pulled a 2014 or 2018 out of his ass, that's about all there is to it.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
He was as close to a member of Jerry's family as one can get without being a literal family member and each time he was truly on the hot seat he miraculously pulled a 2014 or 2018 out of his ass, that's about all there is to it.
until 2019 came calling. And poof! There came his old standby, .500. Right on cue, like Swiss time.

Top Bottom