Giants Fire Jason Garrett

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Remember that 5 part miniseries article a few months back that in attempting to eviscerate Jerry for our 25 year drought somehow painted Garrett as the hero (and McCarthy as a villain)?

Funny.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Judge:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Takes like that just boggle my mind.

Exactly how would bringing him back to the organization in a front office position be a good move?

Is it because of all the gems he unearthed during his time as a personnel evaluator?

Is it all of those young players that he developed over the years?

Was it the keen eye for talent he had on draft day that led to us building a dynasty?

Wait.... none of that happened?

SO HOW EXACTLY WOULD IT BE A GOOD MOVE TO ADD JASON GARRETT TO THE FRONT OFFICE?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Who is John Williams and what the fuck is wrong with him?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Exactly how would bringing him back to the organization in a front office position be a good move?

Is it because of all the gems he unearthed during his time as a personnel evaluator?

Was it the keen eye for talent he had on draft day that led to us building a dynasty?

SO HOW EXACTLY WOULD IT BE A GOOD MOVE TO ADD JASON GARRETT TO THE FRONT OFFICE?
Has to be a decade of local media brainwashing. No other explanation.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Exactly.

There is zero, exactly zero that he can offer to the team that we couldn't get from somebody else.

The one thing he would bring is a potential toxic situation with the previous coach looking over the shoulder of the current coach.

Just insanely dumb.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
At least he doesn't have to worry about being called coach again.

Top Bottom