Ghosts?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There was a story not too long ago about a really young kid being dead for some time, then coming back.

It was a shitty story because the kid died again like two days later. Imagine the horror that family went through.
My god, that had to be awful. I can't even imagine as a family member going through that... twice.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
My god, that had to be awful. I can't even imagine as a family member going through that... twice.
I skimmed YouTube this afternoon trying to find what I had saw about a year ago.

Gosh, there is some fucked up shit when you search “child dies and wakes back up” on YouTube. I don’t recommend it.

Anyhow, the situation occurred in another country. Wherever they release your dead back to you to have your own funeral/services.

They had an open casket funeral for the little boy, as the service was in progress, the boy began to squirm in his casket, he then sat up, asked his father for a drink of water, and with all the commotion of a dead child waking up, people rejoicing/freaking the fuck out, the little boy laid back down in his casket and died again, this time for good.

Crazy shit. The type of thing you wouldn’t want your worst enemy to experience.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I skimmed YouTube this afternoon trying to find what I had saw about a year ago.

Gosh, there is some fucked up shit when you search “child dies and wakes back up” on YouTube. I don’t recommend it.

Anyhow, the situation occurred in another country. Wherever they release your dead back to you to have your own funeral/services.

They had an open casket funeral for the little boy, as the service was in progress, the boy began to squirm in his casket, he then sat up, asked his father for a drink of water, and with all the commotion of a dead child waking up, people rejoicing/freaking the fuck out, the little boy laid back down in his casket and died again, this time for good.

Crazy shit. The type of thing you wouldn’t want your worst enemy to experience.
So, I did what you recommended we not do and I searched for "child dies and wakes back up", mainly out of morbid curiosity.

I ran across this video of this guy who had been pronounced dead for 20 minutes and in the video he recants what he saw while he was "dead".

It reminded me of a story my FIL once told me of a time when he was in the hospital and had a near death experience. He said he saw a cross above the door to his hospital room while he was "dead". (He didn't breathe for 10 minutes) He said he remembers being above his body and seeing a room full of flowers. He said all he could smell was cotton candy. And then he came to. Scared the fuck out of everyone in the room. of course. Anyway, that lends itself to the theory that we have energy inside of us and it leaves our body when we die. Where it goes we most likely will never know, but it's really interesting to talk about, as I said before.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I guess y’all believe in angels too...
If one is of the Christian or Hebrew faith then Angles and other Spirit beings are taught as being real and part of the universal make up of the creation.

Top Bottom