Garrett Watch Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Did I miss it in this thread that Derek Dooley was also hired a week or so ago? Just saw that in a search.

It's like Joe Judge went and found the biggest colony of Formosan termites possible and sprinkled them around his house.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I just saw interviewed, not hired... :unsure :tippytoe

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's truly amazing how Garrett is seemingly the co-HC along with Judge, presumably simply because the Giants front office knew how much backlash there would be if they hired Garrett as HC. Considering his nature what's the over/under on how long before he finagles his way into an interim HC position there?

2.5 years?

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
It's truly amazing how Garrett is seemingly the co-HC along with Judge, presumably simply because the Giants front office knew how much backlash there would be if they hired Garrett as HC. Considering his nature what's the over/under on how long before he finagles his way into an interim HC position there?

2.5 years?
such a weaselly bastard. Rinse and repeat.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

2.5 years?
Shit it may be .8 seasons.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Interesting choice of graphic.
Interesting choice of tag lines. I think it would be more accurate to say full coaching staff disclosed. Full coaching staff released has connotations of everyone being fired.

Top Bottom