Garrett Postmortem Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I’m looking really forward to Giants fans complaining about their offense being too predictable and Daniel Jones getting sacked too much because his receivers can’t get open.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I’m looking really forward to Giants fans complaining about their offense being too predictable and Daniel Jones getting sacked too much because his receivers can’t get open.
itll be funny when we play them, we will know everything he will throw out on the field. Practically before it happens.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I have some advice for Joe Judge... get a kevlar plate sewn into the back of your hoodie.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Even if that useless android had any advice to provide, he’d keep it to himself because we all know that it’s only a matter of time before he sabotages what Judge is doing as a means of taking his job.
He doesn't have Jerry Jones in his corner in New York. He'll actually be expected to produce. I give Garrett two years with the Giants - tops. And either he's fired along with Judge, or Judge himself fires him.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
He doesn't have Jerry Jones in his corner in New York. He'll actually be expected to produce. I give Garrett two years with the Giants - tops. And either he's fired along with Judge, or Judge himself fires him.
Don’t underestimate Garrett’s ability to manipulate. He also has a history with the Mara family, so he may have some rope.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Don’t underestimate Garrett’s ability to manipulate. He also has a history with the Mara family, so he may have some rope.
What I don't underestimate is Garrett's own incompetence. The Mara's will not turn a blind eye to that the way Jerry Jones repeatedly did. He won't be allowed to 'fail upwards' with the Giants the way he was in Dallas.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
What I don't underestimate is Garrett's own incompetence. The Mara's will not turn a blind eye to that the way Jerry Jones repeatedly did. He won't be allowed to 'fail upwards' with the Giants the way he was in Dallas.
You’ve seen their last three head coaching hires, right? I wouldn’t accuse any of them of doing anything but failing forward.

Top Bottom