Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 5 | Packers at Cowboys | 10/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I have no fucking clue what would make Garrett think of kicking there. Maher is a dickhead and they’re down 17. What a damned joke.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is exactly how you lose a football game.

Poorly prepared.

No situational awareness.

Lack of killer instinct.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They are a step late on every. Single. Play.

data

Forbes #1
So bad that the League is gonna telling the refs to help us out.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Again, coming off a loss, at home, huge game, and this...this is what you trot out there.

pathetic.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Just take a fucking knee. That’s what you did on 4th and 5 you gutless ginger fuck.

kidd

DCC 4Life
That last drive made absolutely no sense. May as well have just come out a knelt.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Lol. Genius clock management to end that half. Got a couple more good hits on Elliott.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Team and coaches already tucked their dicks between their legs
This is embarrassing

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
No Tryon Smith, we completely lose our shit.

I just think the whole team is flat. They cannot function unless they are at 100%. Nobody ever steps up and fills in when we need it.

That just tells me the whole team is soft.
They're always flat. Its a direct reflection on the biggest fucking loser this franchise has ever had as a HC.

He's been here since 2007 and we havent won fucking shit. The fucking douchebag drunken owner has wasted 25 years doing it "his way"

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't understand why they keep running the ball and calling timeouts. Are they trying to pad their stats?

This was a horrible finish.

They look incompetent in every phase you can describe.

I have been pretty critical of Garrett over the years, but this is the absolute worst I have ever seen one of his teams perform.

It is like they don't care. And he is usually pretty good at getting them to rally so it least it looks good enough to impress his boss.

data

Forbes #1
Our offense has actually been doing well. It's the turnovers that killed us.

Even if our defense continued to suck today as it has, it should be 17-14 at worst.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Garrett is so getting fired.
We can only hope. Doesn't matter if it happens this week or not now, because the team clearly has no fucking chance this year. The guys who would replace him right now are all just as inept as he is.

Getting rid of Garrett and this entire coaching staff is the only thing that would get me to watch another game after this season. Otherwise I am done forever.

data

Forbes #1
I don't understand why they keep running the ball and calling timeouts. Are they trying to pad their stats?
Did the same earlier this season...Redskins, I think...Ezekiel gained 40 yards on an end-of-half drive that ended at midfield as time expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom