Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 11 | Cowboys @ Lions | 11/17/19

Cooper is the last player on this team we could complain about. He is playing with multiple injuries and still producing. He is a team player and didn’t hold out for money knowing an injury could impact his contract moving forward. Plus he has made this team much better. This team has a coaching problem.

data

Forbes #1
Vests seem to be very popular office-wear with the younger generation. Slacks, dress shirt and a vest.

Ayuh or feh, wear a fucking jacket?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Cooper is the last player on this team we could complain about. He is playing with multiple injuries and still producing. He is a team player and didn’t hold out for money knowing an injury could impact his contract moving forward. Plus he has made this team much better.
He's not a complete player if he only produces at home, and he got hurt (again) on a conventional tackle that was hardly vicious. Pay him at your own risk.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Vests seem to be very popular office-wear with the younger generation. Slacks, dress shirt and a vest.

I think they work for some people.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Feh

But I have to wear a jacket. A judge would kick me out of the courtroom for that shit.

data

Forbes #1
Damn...didn't realize Pam Oliver is 58 years old.

Makes sense...just didn't realize it.

Kolber is now 55.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Bo looked scared to death of Jaylon on that run. He remembers getting rocked. :lol

Top Bottom