Staff member
FOH, Booze.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can't believe we let Iamtdg start this thread. Fuck, looks like an 0-1 start to the season fellas.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Can't believe we let Iamtdg start this thread. Fuck, looks like an 0-1 start to the season fellas.
I guess next time one of the you lazy asses will get off your ass and get the thread started before me then, now won’t ya? You have only yourself to blame.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I guess next time one of the you lazy asses will get off your ass and get the thread started before me then, now won’t ya? You have only yourself to blame.
It says Cowboys @ Giants, dummy. Fix it. :mad

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't do it because I don't want to fuck it up. Clearly you don't have the same fear...

Stars

DCC 4Life
Well shit, another season of this thing they call football. The only question being how drunk will i be when i post.

Giants 10
Cowboys 30

gg no re motherfuckers

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't do it because I don't want to fuck it up. Clearly you don't have the same fear...
or you could realize that it doesnt affect the outcome of the game whatsoever. I mean Garrett doesnt read here and depending on who started it determines if he ices his own kicker or some such. Quit being a bunch of nancies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The NFL 100 really demonstrates how these young players just have no clue about the game's history.

I mean Saquon Barkley is sitting there saying he had no idea who and how the Gatorade dunk thing got started.

Top Bottom