Feel good thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

If anyone has ever had the distinct honor of ever getting to enjoy the true blessings these people bring, you would understand just how special this is. Love it, man.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm guessing he'll never get to be the police officer he so wanted to be as a result of this, what say ye?
Imo he has an ironclad self-defense case, I posted all the videos back when it happened and he did nothing wrong besides missing the kill shot on the last guy

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm guessing he'll never get to be the police officer he so wanted to be as a result of this, what say ye?
It's bullshit. He should be able to go on and do anything he wanted, but unfortunately he won't be able to because of this bullshit. He did nothing but defend himself.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Imo he has an ironclad self-defense case, I posted all the videos back when it happened and he did nothing wrong besides missing the kill shot on the last guy
By miss the kill shot are you talking about the guy who was missing half an arm? Because I appreciate that more.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
By miss the kill shot are you talking about the guy who was missing half an arm? Because I appreciate that more.
Yeah this guy

Top Bottom