Fantasy Advice Thread...

Rock Slamdance

Flex decisions for this week...Adam Theilan, Phillip Lindsay, or the wildcard Melvin Gordon.

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Jacoby Brissett vs the Raiders or Baker Mayfield vs the Ravens?

Rev

That's how I'm leaning. I have already benched Mayfield in another league, and he may remain there in both leagues.
2 leagues? You need to turn in your Texas Tech card.

Chocolate Lab

Part of my strategy is to draft two defenses and start the better matchup each week. I got the Ravens and Vikes.

One, has the Ravens defense fallen off that much? They started well (vs bad teams) and then fell way off. Not sure if it's a bad run or if they're finally back to average.

Two, for today: Most projections I see say start the Vikes over the Ravens, and by a decent margin. Not sure I understand that with Jones showing well for the Giants and the Steelers starting a backup (who isn't as talented as Jones). Both defenses are on the road. Any thoughts?

Iamtdg

Jarvis Landry vs SF or Sammy Watkins vs Indy?

Iamtdg

Watkins

Josh Jacobs vs Chicago d or Ekeler vs Denver having to split carries with Gordon?
I would go with Jacobs. I'm guessing Gordon gets the vast majority of the carries in his game.

Iamtdg

Christian Kirk vs Saints or Sammy Watkins (minus Mahomes) vs Packers?

jsmith6919

Christian Kirk vs Saints or Sammy Watkins (minus Mahomes) vs Packers?
That's tough, they both may be eased in coming back from injuries. Think I'd go with Watkins and hope for garbage time yards

Iamtdg

That's tough, they both may be eased in coming back from injuries. Think I'd go with Watkins and hope for garbage time yards
Yeah, I'm struggling with this one. If Mahomes was playing I think it would be a much easier decision. Once healthy, though, I think Kirk is going to be a point machine. I have had him stashed on my bench for the last 3 weeks.