Falcons Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They should add suspensions for failed drug tests and sexual assault allegations
There is no way they could ever create an algorithm that could replicate the political nature of the SA suspensions.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
There is no way they could ever create an algorithm that could replicate the political nature of the SA suspensions.
Sure there is, Giants, Packers, or Steelers player charged w/ (x) crime, Zeke suspended for 4 games

data

Forbes #1
Or Madden should just incorporate some of the finest hits of the past?

“Dear GM, Your starting QB is being sued for allegedly knowingly giving women sexually-transmitted diseases under an international man of mystery pseudonym. Press A to hold a press conference. Press B to bench QB for 1 game.”

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
How is that Negative Nellie?

That is practically Positive Bruce.

I just made that up. Not really certain if there is already a name for that.
I'd lean towards Paulie or Jared.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So was Baltimore. All it takes is for one of those three clown teams to go on a fluke streak and benefit if we go into a slump.

If we finish the remaining nine games 5-4, one of the other teams in the division would have to go undefeated just to tie us.

If we finish 4-5, one of the other teams have to go 7-1. Just to tie.

Etc.

It's all but over.

data

Forbes #1
If we finish the remaining nine games 5-4, one of the other teams in the division would have to go undefeated just to tie us.

Etc.

It's all but over.
At this point, Rams #5, Saints #6 and Falcons #7 seed.

Seems like whoever is #4 seed division winner will have a much tougher WC round game then # 2 or #3 seed

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life

Etc.

It's all but over.
and that would be the worst case scenario i have us 5-4 at worst and 6-3 at best..

Top Bottom