Falcons Stuff...

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
I want to have more faith that Quinn can fix his squad because i still have little faith in KM and im hoping the OL coach doesnt allow this crap again.

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
None of your permissions have been altered in any way.
it was weird tried many times refreshing open another browser would not let me reply..still wont allow it ill try anther member to reply in here and see ..its only one post from one poster thats creating the issue and its seems using the 100 emoticon is the issue :geek

Last edited:

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
Building teams in the NFL is mostly like playing poker, you have to make the best decisions you can at the time to maximize your odds, but ultimately you could have a 75% chance of winning and you get the wrong card on the river.

"Getting the wrong card on the river" can apply to any number of things in the NFL, like poorly timed injuries, horse shit penalties that flip games that are on a razor's edge, making an ill-timed mistake in a big moment, etc.

The point I'm trying to make is that what we have right now is enough to compete for everything. It doesn't mean that we will succeed, and we could always get fucked at the wrong time due to any number of factors, but if we're firing on all cylinders we can go all the way.

Whether or not that happens is basically theater.
100(y)

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
it was weird tried many times refreshing open another browser would not let me reply..still wont allow it ill try anther member to reply in here and see ..its only one post from one poster thats creating the issue and its seems using the 100 emoticon is the issue :geek
You're quite the paranoid dude, aren't you? You have replied to multiple posts, And, yes, there are some emojies that for some reason don't play well in replies. It's them, not you.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
The run defense looked mostly like a combination of poor tackling and just some goofy alignments. There was an alignment where we left a huge gap between the DE and DT basically counting on the LBer to fill that gap. LBer filled gap and the run went right around the DE. Just seems like you're really counting heavily on the Dlineman keeping the edge and also making the play. I don't know how much the run defense was really a product of talent in this one.
Fancy alignments usually come from a talent deficit, or to cover for a deficiency somewhere.
If it was an alignment scheme it should have been corrected in the 1st quarter, and that didn’t happen.
We all know what the issue is-there’s no space eating DT or NT that commands a double team or extra attention. It’s been an issue for years.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
The run defense looked mostly like a combination of poor tackling and just some goofy alignments. There was an alignment where we left a huge gap between the DE and DT basically counting on the LBer to fill that gap. LBer filled gap and the run went right around the DE. Just seems like you're really counting heavily on the Dlineman keeping the edge and also making the play. I don't know how much the run defense was really a product of talent in this one.
I think all the stunts might have something to do with that.

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
You're quite the paranoid dude, aren't you? You have replied to multiple posts, And, yes, there are some emojies that for some reason don't play well in replies. It's them, not you.
Not paranoids was simply trying to figure out why it wasnt working and its the red 100 with the lines under wont allow a post..

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I bet it is the emoticons in the original post.

I usually have to delete them in order to reply.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
He's an after thought, but I'm looking forward to Hill's return.

He showed a little nasty last year, and we need more of it.

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
He's an after thought, but I'm looking forward to Hill's return.

He showed a little nasty last year, and we need more of it.
getting hill, tank, urban, and Gallimore back will make a difference that's for sure. its nice knowing they will return very soon..

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd sit him again and see how the offense looks when the whole team isn't fucked in the head thinking they're the 93 Cowboys. It gives him extra rest and will give us a better indication of how quickly we need to get him back, because ultimately I'd like to rest as much as possible in preparation for the playoffs.

Top Bottom