The Tornado Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Where in OK is he?

And did they get hit with a tornado since we last heard from him?
Kind of south central/southeast OK. Pretty sure no tornadoes where he is.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
News9 had live video of that one in Cole. Amazing video. It's more central OK, just east of central, tiny little place. But they knew that one was pretty serious because their radar was showing debris a thousand feet in the air.

If you like this stuff get the news9 app. They show live video everytime a cloud forms. :lol But like they said on there Wednesday, people literally come from all over the world to see cloud formations like they were showing live.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
My wife's brother is buying up land near Healdton Ok (I believe) and it may be a spot I move to eventually due to personal reasons. I may get to chase them storms afterall.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
My wife's brother is buying up land near Healdton Ok (I believe) and it may be a spot I move to eventually due to personal reasons. I may get to chase them storms afterall.
I've wanted to chase storms since I was a kid.

Almost used my vacation one year to go out that way and chase storms but my wife wanted to go to Orlando.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Almost used my vacation one year to go out that way and chase storms but my wife wanted to go to Orlando.
They are remaking a sequel called Twisters.

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life

I accidentally did one time with my 2 best friends we were going to lake Whitney to go fishing it started raining hard hailing and a Tornado touched down about a quarter mile ahead of us and was going the same direction as us we could clearly see it. Was in 1979 and yes we went fishing. Aint no way you can waste 2 cases of fishing beer cause of a tornado

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
All good here. :thumbsup
You came back because of Shoemaker, didn't you?

You tried to stay away but after that draft pick, you couldn't resist coming back and professing your love for him.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
You came back because of Shoemaker, didn't you?

You tried to stay away but after that draft pick, you couldn't resist coming back and professing your love for him.
Ha, I actually haven’t looked at who we drafted yet. I gave up TV/internet/social media for 30 days. I’ll get caught up over the weekend on that stuff.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Ha, I actually haven’t looked at who we drafted yet. I gave up TV/internet/social media for 30 days. I’ll get caught up over the weekend on that stuff.
I bet it was a good 30 days, too. We'd all be better off if we did that.

Except you coulda told someone what you were doing so we mother hens didn't worry. Asshole.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Oh and we shocked the world and traded up for CJ Stroud.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Cool to have Zeke back though.

Still don't understand why we had to send the Skins a 6th for him.

Top Bottom