Exciting evening

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
Had a car Cadillac SUV park on my front porch tonight only problem is my porch is a sun room. I inherited a Cadillac Escalade will have to give it back tomorrow. Dam thing did dome serious damage lost at least 4 6x8 windows. I thought a bomb went off for a few minuets May have some damage to the foundation it is dark and will check when the sun comes up. Actually I have pier and beams This is the second time we have had a car try to destroy a house. 1st time was in grand prairie old dude across the street backed thru our house made it from the front of the house to the back yard This is not as much damage

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Had a car Cadillac SUV park on my front porch tonight only problem is my porch is a sun room. I inherited a Cadillac Escalade will have to give it back tomorrow. Dam thing did dome serious damage lost at least 4 6x8 windows. I thought a bomb went off for a few minuets May have some damage to the foundation it is dark and will check when the sun comes up. Actually I have pier and beams This is the second time we have had a car try to destroy a house.
Holy shit, man. That sucks.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yep it does I'm still trying to get sober was working on a good buzz when it happened Was even burning a doobie when it happened
What time did it happen?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
That is some crazy shit. Hopefully that insurance can get you fixed up quick enough.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
With the tornadoes and everything else you have quite a bit of excitement in little Idabel or wherever it is.

Top Bottom