Everything’s racist including you and this thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I love how racism has just become a tool of politics and some people are too dumb to realize it. As though telling people they are racist for voting for one political side will somehow change their vote the second time around. People vote for the candidate that they think will make their lives better. They just might do so out of ignorance thinking someone will make their lives better when in reality they won't.

Calling people racist has become nothing but a tool for people to try and get their way. It's really just sad and pathetic. The sad thing is some people can't see that and they actually start to believe that everyone who supports Trump must be a racist who hates women.

Everyone now is put into like 3 categories. Racist, victim, or victim sympathizer.
It is all Obama backlash.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Now the Gadsden flag is racist....

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Backlash? You mean continuation?
Or mad because we didn't elect gam gam to not overturn Obama's whole legacy(which if he wouldn't have done it with a phone and a pen we couldn't)

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Now the Gadsden flag is racist....
WHAT??? It is a symbol of our revolution. These people have lost their god damn minds.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
When tf will it end?
That's what I've always wondered.

Maybe this will be like a lot of the 60s craziness and eventually die down somehow, but right now I don't see any end to it.

Top Bottom