Ernie Zampese Passes Away At 86

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
RIP.

He was so vital to our 90s dynasty.

It was basically his offense that Norv Turner ran for 3 years and then Ernie himself ran our offense in 95.

It's amazing how well coached those teams were.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
RIP.

He was so vital to our 90s dynasty.

It was basically his offense that Norv Turner ran for 3 years and then Ernie himself ran our offense in 95.

It's amazing how well coached those teams were.
You had to have a group of dedicated, hard workers to make that timing-based offense work. It felt like an automatic completion whenever Aikman dropped back and let the ball fly on the 3rd of 5th step of his drop back. The timing was that impeccable.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You had to have a group of dedicated, hard workers to make that timing-based offense work. It felt like an automatic completion whenever Aikman dropped back and let the ball fly on the 3rd of 5th step of his drop back. The timing was that impeccable.
I hate to say this when we are going through this shitshow, but Cowboys games almost got boring. Tons of the games they would have it put away by halftime. Only times I ever talked during a game.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I hate to say this when we are going through this shitshow, but Cowboys games almost got boring. Tons of the games they would have it put away by halftime. Only times I ever talked during a game.
I totally admit, that's exactly what happened to me. It did get boring. You knew they were going to stomp the bad and mediocre teams with the same formula . It seemed like there were only a few regular season games a year that were big games that would be competitive.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Damn RIP

Top Bottom