Ebenezer Ekuban and Greg Ellis

JonIH8723

DCC 4Life
How about Derek Ross? Had something like 5 or 6 picks his rookie year and I was SURE we had finally found a corner who could play the ball. I was sick of Mario Edward's. Of course, Ross disappeared after that rookie year for who knows why.

A really sad one was that linebacker Holloman, least I think that was his name. Looked like he had a good future ahead of him.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
How about Derek Ross? Had something like 5 or 6 picks his rookie year and I was SURE we had finally found a corner who could play the ball. I was sick of Mario Edward's. Of course, Ross disappeared after that rookie year for who knows why.

A really sad one was that linebacker Holloman, least I think that was his name. Looked like he had a good future ahead of him.
He got on Parcells shit list. He had ball skills for sure.

I can’t quite remember what he did, but he definitely did something multiple times that landed him in the dog house.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It was the way he held the ball on kick returns, which Parcells had bitched at him for prior to the fake he fumbled on two kick returns. That’s what did it.

midswat

... soon
Ah I remember Derek Ross. Yeah like 5 picks rookie season but washed out of the league real quick.

Parcels shit list…. I’ll never forgive him for trading away Antonio Bryant. Loved that receiver

midswat

... soon
The Goodrich, Kareem Lattimore, and Edwards draft….. we were so desperate for trying to find a cornerback.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Remember the days of thinking we “stole” one with Hutchinson (he woulda been a first rounder had he stayed in college!) and then Drew Henson. Troy Aikman told Jerry “you know what you need to do” after watching a throwing session. Plus he started over Tom Brady at Michigan
Yes, those days were terrible.

And yet we should be reminded of the miracles that both Tony Romo and Dak Prescott have been.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The Goodrich, Kareem Lattimore, and Edwards draft….. we were so desperate for trying to find a cornerback.
Larry Lacewell's connections at Tennessee practically guarantee Goodrich will be a success. Fact.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Ah I remember Derek Ross. Yeah like 5 picks rookie season but washed out of the league real quick.

Parcels shit list…. I’ll never forgive him for trading away Antonio Bryant. Loved that receiver
Throwing a sweaty towel in Parcells' face was never conducive to a long career with the Tuna

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn. I think I have lost my Schmitty Bryant masterpiece.

It was on an old Photobucket account and now it is gone.

:sad

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Larry Lacewell's connections at Tennessee practically guarantee Goodrich will be a success. Fact.
I just wonder now much input Zimmer had on some of those guys. They were all misfit toys.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Damn. I think I have lost my Schmitty Bryant masterpiece.

It was on an old Photobucket account and now it is gone.

:sad
I've got it somewhere.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Then post it. You will do this now, McNutzzering.
Photobucket is no longer free, but if you decide to pay for their service you should get access to all your old files.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Sorry, but I can't post that one without VA's follow-up.

Top Bottom