Eagles Stuff...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
All we need to do is play DiNucci to tank, there's a 0.0% chance we win more than 2 more games if he plays the rest of the year.

p1_

DCC 4Life
All we need to do is play DiNucci to tank, there's a 0.0% chance we win more than 2 more games if he plays the rest of the year.
Dalton will play the moment he’s able, but that will be a while

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Based on what was on display in the Arizona & Washington games it doesn't matter who's in at QB with Kellen Moore's high school level game plans.

Moore's game plans have been pretty bland and pathetic. You can't just go into a shell just because the starter is out, but that's exactly what's happened. Moore has pretty much just rolled up into the fetal position since Dak's injury.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Based on what was on display in the Arizona & Washington games it doesn't matter who's in at QB as long as Kellen Moore is drawing up high school level game plans.

Moore's game plans have been pretty bland and pathetic. You can't just go into a shell just because the starter is out, but that's exactly what's happened. Moore has pretty much just rolled up into the fetal position since Dak's injury.
Almost as if he's learned from the coach who gave him his first coaching job.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Based on what was on display in the Arizona & Washington games it doesn't matter who's in at QB as long as Kellen Moore is drawing up high school level game plans.

I really think Moore got scared of turning the ball over when Dak went down. He doesn't let these others go downfield nearly as much. We turned dink and dunk, afraid to push the ball down the field whatsoever.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I really think Moore got scared of turning the ball over when Dak went down. He doesn't let these others go downfield nearly as much. We turned dink and dunk, afraid to push the ball down the field whatsoever.
Scared money don't make money, we still turned the ball over 3-4 times against Arizona with a conservative gameplan, might as well go fucking sling it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That conservative play calling has netted them a grand total of 13 points the past two games. Most coaches would acknowledge the error of their ways and at least try to open things up. We'll see which way Moore leans on Sunday night.

I don't expect great results but I still want to see the coaches at least give their guys a chance to compete. So far w/o Dak, Kellen Moore has failed in that department. I doubt Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes could have been successful running the game plan that we watched on Sunday.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
That conservative play calling has netted them a grand total of 13 points the past two games.
That's exactly correct.

When Dalton took over against the Giants they attacked, moved the ball and won.

Imagine that.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
We should remove the helmet Stars for this game.
What's crazy is as bad as we are there are 7 teams with worse records. As things stand today we would be picking 8 or 9 alternating in each round with Washington.

I care about getting as high a pick as possible, seeing New England finishing .500 or lower, and watching CeeDee, Cooper, and Gallup highlights.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Based on what was on display in the Arizona & Washington games it doesn't matter who's in at QB with Kellen Moore's high school level game plans.

I believe the game plan would look a lot better if there were sufficient successful execution going on with the team. The majority of the OL and the secondary are just not executing the game plan.

GShock

DCC 4Life

The helpless defense (at literally every level) and decimated offensive line are far, far greater issues, imo.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That conservative play calling has netted them a grand total of 13 points the past two games. Most coaches would acknowledge the error of their ways and at least try to open things up. We'll see which Moore leans on Sunday night.

I don't expect great results but I still want to see the coaches to at least give their guys a chance to compete. So far w/o Dak, Kellen Moore has failed in that department. I doubt Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes could have been successful running the game plan that we watched on Sunday.
I'd say let the Nooch sling it. A QB learns by making mistakes and making plays. Of he makes mistakes oh well, we aren't winning much anyway. Better let the guy develop than to hold him back.

Top Bottom