Eagles Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
whats the point, they are going to do everything to us that we refuse to do to other teams.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Eagles generally suck but their best positional unit is the DL, while our worst at the moment is our OL, plus we're likely playing DiNucci at QB, so you do the math.

Their offense is meh but it's better than the Redskins and Pederson will scheme up some screens and misdirection to pop a few big plays.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Eagles generally suck but their best positional unit is the DL, while our worst at the moment is our OL, plus we're likely playing DiNucci at QB, so you do the math.

Their offense is meh but it's better than the Redskins and Pederson will scheme up some screens and misdirection to pop a few big plays.
Is the OL worse than the DL?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
what's the plan if DiNucci goes down Sunday night?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Thought we signed Gilbert Gottfried, should be fine.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
With the injuries at OL, we were fucked even with Dalton.

I was hoping he'd be able to make quick reads and get the ball out but he reminded me of Vinny and Bledsoe back there patting the ball.

Watching Jaylon while hearing the Benny Hill song in the back of your mind is gonna be as entertaining as this season gets.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
With the injuries at OL, we were fucked even with Dalton.

I was hoping he'd be able to make quick reads and get the ball out but he reminded me of Vinny and Bledsoe back there patting the ball.

Watching Jaylon while hearing the Benny Hill song in the back of your mind is gonna be as entertaining as this season gets.
Yeah, the wheels have fallen off the offense and there is no fixing it this year. We need to get Dak back and a healthy O-line. No amount of coaching is going to fix the offense this year.

The defense is a hot mess but I actually think it's fixable. They just need a coaching change there. I know many of us have mentioned Edwards and I think he is a great fit for the players we have. The Vikings were 11th and 5th in defense when he was their defensive coordinator. Fuck, just give him a shot. I think the guy at least knows how to run a simple defense which Nolan seems incapable of doing. And then after the season we can go out and go on a search for a great defensive coordinator or if Edwards shows he can fix this sinking ship on that side of the ball maybe he deserves another year.

Top Bottom