Draft Show: Setting The Stage

p1_

DCC 4Life
Draft Show: Setting The Stage

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree with them about TE. I don't think this offense is going to feature a TE. Which means Jarwin should be fine unless a guy falls in the draft.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I'm all about getting a DT in the first. But unless Brown or Kinlaw fall, I say get a safety or bpa. DJ Reader may be available this off season, I think he would be a perfect pick up to help the run defense.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I agree with them about TE. I don't think this offense is going to feature a TE. Which means Jarwin should be fine unless a guy falls in the draft.
Honestly, I so hope Witten calls it a day

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This production without Brugler or Broaddus on it is gonna be a shitshow.

I know Broaddus seemed to leave the team's employment under suspicious circumstances.

I guess Brugler just got too busy?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Brugler went to the Athletic I believe.

I never actually listened to the show so I have no idea who was on it previously aside from Broaddus and Brugler apparently, but who is on it now compared to previously?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Brugler went to the Athletic I believe.

I never actually listened to the show so I have no idea who was on it previously aside from Broaddus and Brugler apparently, but who is on it now compared to previously?
The show was David Helman, who works for DC.com, Broaddus (who worked for DC.com), and Brugler, who I assume was some sort of special contributor.

They occasionally had a couple other guests like Jeff Cavanaugh from other local media outlets.

But Broaddus left DallasCowboys.com in November under unknown circumstances and Brugler appears to have just moved on to bigger and better things as he's basically a mini Mel Kiper/Todd McShay.

Brugler was the real gem, the real draft guru, on the show, but at least Broaddus contibuted SOME insider knowledge from his days as a Scout. Helman was there to play the role of Joe Fan who doesn't live and breathe the draft, but to ask the basic questions.

Now it's some new host.... Helman is still there.... apparently Cavanaugh and KT Miller or whoever (also from local media and occasionally a guest on the old show) are gonna be on it permanently.... but the show's edge was that it was not simply media guys, it was a "Draft Guru" and an ex scout. Now it has none of that.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The show was David Helman, who works for DC.com, Broaddus (who worked for DC.com), and Brugler, who I assume was some sort of special contributor.

They occasionally had a couple other guests like Jeff Cavanaugh from other local media outlets.

But Broaddus left DallasCowboys.com in November under unknown circumstances and Brugler appears to have just moved on to bigger and better things as he's basically a mini Mel Kiper/Todd McShay.

Brugler was the real gem, the real draft guru, on the show, but at least Broaddus contibuted SOME insider knowledge from his days as a Scout. Helman was there to play the role of Joe Fan who doesn't live and breathe the draft, but to ask the basic questions.

Now it's some new host.... Helman is still there.... apparently Cavanaugh and KT Miller or whoever (also from local media and occasionally a guest on the old show) are gonna be on it permanently.... but the show's edge was that it was not simply media guys, it was a "Draft Guru" and an ex scout. Now it has none of that.
So basically a bunch of chuckelfucks aside from Brugler and Broaddus thanks to his connections in the building, got it.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I know Broaddus seemed to leave the team's employment under suspicious circumstances.
Our source at DCC said he was fired after sticking his nose into a fight between Tyron Smith and his girlfriend.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So basically a bunch of chuckelfucks aside from Brugler and Broaddus thanks to his connections in the building, got it.
There is one guy who is decent but not sure of his name. It's the dude who loves the WRs.

Top Bottom