DMN: Why Jason Garrett is just a symptom of a bigger problem plaguing the Cowboys

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The main posters on this board have been blaming Jerry and wishing for his death for literally 15 years, it's pretty funny that anybody would think that pointing the finger at Jerry is some sort of revelation.

The anger has died down a bit in the last few years because he's seemingly taken a back seat as far as personnel goes, and our drafting has improved significantly, but almost anybody here would tell you that Jerry is the root cause of most or all of the issues the team has.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
That seems to be the theme since Troy started calling out Jerry, that coaching isn't the real problem

I'll still say that Jerry may always keep the team from reaching its full potential, but with a better coach it can at least get a lot closer than it has lately.
Exactly right. And Aikman played with Garrett so he might be more inclined to downplay Garrett's flaws.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Repost the articles. See if they’ve aged well or not.
I wouldn't even know if I could find them anymore. I did find the radio interview, though.

:unsure

Top Bottom