Anxiety

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Once again, more political horseshit.
Jesus Christ, man. It is well documented there are thousands of people pouring across the border and about 40% are testing positive. How is that political horseshit? It's a fact.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You’re kind of coming off like Art right now.

You do realize if you don’t want to discuss this stuff you can leave the thread, right?
I fully realize that and I probably will.

But sorry, this fucking guy showing up at this stage in the thread talking about the fucking border?

GTFO with that horseshit.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
We need to keep in mind, these hospitals are still getting per case money for Covid patients. We seem to have forgotten all of these documented cases where the person didn't die from Covid. They just had it when they died. That hasn't changed.
Right, but these folks died of covid, it's very public knowledge here.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't even want to discuss that with you right now.

Just shut the fuck up. Take it to the Dipshit thread.
Typical of this argument.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
You guys should probably take it easy on Booze.

He’s dealing with real life consequences of this shit.
Please, just listen to this guy.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't even want to discuss that with you right now.

Just shut the fuck up. Take it to the Dipshit thread.
Then don't bring it up. Dipshit.

Cotton

Staff member
Try explaining that to a six year old who still does not grasp her father is dead.

Well, it was his choice!

This ain't a small pox outbreak in the Old West.
It was his fucking choice. Small pox was way more deadly, btw.

Cotton

Staff member

But sorry, this fucking guy showing up at this stage in the thread talking about the fucking border?

It's a valid point. If we were truly serious about stopping this shit, we would STOP LETTING PEOPLE WITH IT INTO OUR COUNTRY!

Cotton

Staff member
Right, but these folks died of covid, it's very public knowledge here.
Correct, their death certificates said Covid as the death. I would agree with this. Now, was Covid the true cause of death? Money motivates things. Unfortunate, but it's a reality.

Cotton

Staff member
For Covid? No. You can't have it both ways.
So, you are saying people shouldn't get heathcare for Covid if they are not vaxxed. That is absolutely insane to me.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Correct, their death certificates said Covid as the death. I would agree with this. Now, was Covid the true cause of death? Money motivates things. Unfortunate, but it's a reality.
Wow.... so now they didn't really die of Covid?

Bro, you need help.

Cotton

Staff member
Okay, I'm going to shut down this thread. It is not improving board function nor is this thread in a forum where this is appropriate. If you guys want to continue this convo in the Coronavirus thread, feel free. It's not meant for this forum.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So, you are saying people shouldn't get heathcare for Covid if they are not vaxxed. That is absolutely insane to me.
Yes. Why should your health care provider or taxpayers pay the freight for your stubbornness?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

It's the truth tho.

It's obvious you just want something/someone to lash out at so I'm out of this thread.

Again, condolences

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, Donnie lived his life and now leaves behind a wife and two children because of his personal choices. His wife who is a regional nurse, got the vaccine.

And yes, he probably should have got the vaccine because four others in our four family group got COVID and were hospitalized.

And please...DO NOT fucking spout off with a goddamn lecture about this to me right now.
Did those other 4 refuse to get the vaccine? Just curious? My view of this thing is it spreads through vaccinated and unvaccinated people. The vaccinated folks are just less likely to get severe symptoms.

Top Bottom