Anxiety

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
dude, is that typical? Asking for something at 1130 at night to be delivered by 9am the next morning? That shit is just fucking wrong.
Well, considering it was a request that came straight from the president's office, I can't blame my boss.

Cotton

Staff member
In the bosses defense, @Iamtdg is probably a really shitty worker.

seriously doubt 11pm was the first time he asked for it. The call was probably “hey dippy, remember that thing I told you two weeks about? Well it’s due 9am tomorrow.”
No. It was something that was due in about a week.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Well, considering it was a request that came straight from the president's office, I can't blame my boss.
to me, that's 2 wrongs. You're not a 24 hour MFer, you have a life. Even if it is your sleep time.

Cotton

Staff member
to me, that's 2 wrongs. You're not a 24 hour MFer, you have a life. Even if it is your sleep time.
I'm salaried and have employees that are on shift all but 4 hours of the 24 hours in a day, so it's expected that sometimes I have to work late at night.

midswat

... soon
I'm salaried and have employees that are on shift all but 4 hours of the 24 hours in a day, so it's expected that sometimes I have to work late at night.
then why you crying about it

p1_

DCC 4Life
What is your job/function?

Cotton

Staff member
What is your job/function?
I oversee all of the transportation systems at Texas Tech. Busing, biking, car share, scooters, vehicle rental, employee shuttle, student SafeRide service, etc.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member
I had a great last 3-4 days. Shit was good. I had very little anxiety. Some, but not near what it had been. Today has been fucking brutal. I can’t figure this shit out. My wife thinks maybe hormone imbalance. I don’t know but I need this shit fixed. I’m going to schedule a doc appt to run some blood work. Therapy didn’t work for me so I am hoping beyond hope it’s something physiological. God damn, this shit sucks.

Cotton

Staff member
I really thought I was starting to turn a corner with this shit. Today said, “hold my beer”.

Cotton

Staff member
Maybe low T?
I don't know, but if it is low testosterone, it won't affect me in any way. I am secure enough that it wouldn't bother me one damn bit. I just want this shit fixed.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I had a great last 3-4 days. Shit was good. I had very little anxiety. Some, but not near what it had been. Today has been fucking brutal. I can’t figure this shit out. My wife thinks maybe hormone imbalance. I don’t know but I need this shit fixed. I’m going to schedule a doc appt to run some blood work. Therapy didn’t work for me so I am hoping beyond hope it’s something physiological. God damn, this shit sucks.

I think that's a good idea and I'm glad to see you explore different options for treatment. Props for being smart about it.

Cotton

Staff member
I think that's a good idea and I'm glad to see you explore different options for treatment. Props for being smart about it.
Thanks, man. I just want this feeling to go away and never come back. I can't even begin to explain how this feels. So fucking weird. And shitty.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't know, but if it is low testosterone, it won't affect me in any way. I am secure enough that it wouldn't bother me one damn bit. I just want this shit fixed.
Have you considered doing the Ricky Bobby method of getting your mojo back and driving with a cougar in your car?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I just watched that movie for the first time in years.

If it’s rated at all, it’s underrated.

Top Bottom