Anxiety

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I drink about a gallon of coffee per day. Not kidding.

Wake up, have two 20oz cups. Wife makes a 64 oz jug for me and I'm off to work. Some days I'll have another few 20oz coffees in the evening to keep working.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I got on Prozac back when I was going through my crap several years ago. It helped me get through the tough times. I got off of it about 2 years later. That was not fun for me. I had the worst possible withdraws from that for a period of weeks. I finally did a micro taper to get my brain back to normal. Anyhoo, fun times.
My sister took Zoloft for years to help her manage her depression. She had a few side effects, but thankfully nothing major.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
All coffee shops are over priced horse shit.

Make Folgers at home and drink it black like God intended.
Coffee places are overpriced, but that’s no reason to justify drinking shitty coffee. That’s like drinking Miller Lite at home because you think that bars charge too much for a beer. Madness.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:dosgonbegud
I didn't mean if his post was a joke. I meant the thread we are currently in. I wish it wasn't a joke, because it seemed like he was trying to play.

Cotton

Staff member
No, I do not have herpes, you jackasses.

Cotton

Staff member
You know you would think I could come to you people for help. Yet, you motherfuckers run to herpes.

I hate all of you.

Cotton

Staff member
Well... this thread has taken a dark turn.
Herpes, man. I'm over here dealing with some shit, and these motherfuckers want to talk about herpes.

Fuckers. :lol

Top Bottom