Anxiety

p1_

DCC 4Life
Whew, man. Maybe not for me either. I have had withdrawals before and I fucking hated that shit.
do you drink coffee? Try stopping that and notice the caffeine withdrawal.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
do you drink coffee? Try stopping that and notice the caffeine withdrawal.
I wouldn't have withdrawals from coffee. I drink one cup a day. I could easily lose coffee.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I wouldn't have withdrawals from coffee. I drink one cup a day. I could easily lose coffee.
that's very interesting. Of the people i know that drink coffee, most have more than one cup. But then again, you might have a big cup..

Cotton

Staff member
that's very interesting. Of the people i know that drink coffee, most have more than one cup. But then again, you might have a big cup..
Or, I have dealt with addiction almost my entire life and am a little guarded against it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I drink around a pot of coffee a day. Most days, anyway.

But when I don't have any coffee for sometimes a day or two, it doesn't bother me in the least. And I can drink coffee or other caffeine before bed, it doesn't bother me to fall asleep. And I don't seem to get the pick me up from it, either. I drink it because I like the flavor.

p1_

DCC 4Life

But when I don't have any coffee for sometimes a day or two, it doesn't bother me in the least. And I can drink coffee or other caffeine before bed, it doesn't bother me to fall asleep. And I don't seem to get the pick me up from it, either. I drink it because I like the flavor.
Im the same, but I do need the morning bump that the caffeine gives.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Or, I have dealt with addiction almost my entire life and am a little guarded against it.
oh, even to the point of addiction coffee/caffeine? I think it's harmless, but thats just me. Coffee is a simple pleasure I love to indulge.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

I drink alot too but don't drink it at night as it def keeps me from sleep

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I'm the same way with caffeine. Doesn't seem to affect me in the least.

Cotton

Staff member
oh, even to the point of addiction coffee/caffeine? I think it's harmless, but thats just me. Coffee is a simple pleasure I love to indulge.
You have to understand the addiction I came from. I was on meth and cocaine for a few years. I'm still addicted to nicotine. I have done acid, heroin, meth, cocaine, etc. I have done everything but crack... and you can say that I have done crack with the cocaine thing to a degree.

I know addiction. Coffee is shit to me when it's compared to the rest of that shit.

Cotton

Staff member
This might actually be therapeutic. Let's go.

I want to know how fucked up you guys are. That will help, I think. :unsure

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life

What do you drink insteadof the coffee? If it's Coke then no wonder you don't get any withdrawl symptoms.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What do you drink insteadof the coffee? If it's Coke then no wonder you don't get any withdrawl symptoms.
I very rarely drink any kind of pop. (or soda, for you heathens) Maybe one every couple of weeks or so.

midswat

... soon
I’d be depressed too if I ran this forum into the ground after buying it from @EZ22.

Xoxoxoxoxo

Last edited:
Top Bottom