Anxiety

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I started lifting weights again right before Christmas and that has helped me a lot as well. Started off just walking right after I got over Covid. I feel better physically and mentally than I have in a long, long time.
I'll always believe physical exercise, or at least exertion, is a huge component of mental health. Of course today's medical establishment thinks drugs are the only answer to everything.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'll always believe physical exercise, or at least exertion, is a huge component of mental health. Of course today's medical establishment thinks drugs are the only answer to everything.

Exercise releases endorphins. So I agree, I think it can help mental health quite a bit.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
We have been doing some home renovations stuff lately. That has helped with a sense of accomplishment. The physical part doesn’t hurt. Now to get my fat butt working out again.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Absolutely, it is. I work with recovering addicts who, mostly, have co-occurring mental health diagnoses and the ones who begin exercising right away are the ones who return to healthy levels, cognitively and emotionally, the quickest.

Top Bottom