Democrat Presidential Nominees

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Wait..I thought twitter said they were going to censor fake news from politicians now? I'm sure they'll get to this any minute now :/

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, she's got her pronouns in her Twitter bio. I don't know why the hell I clicked on her bio but it's now one of the great regrets of my life. I'll never get that one back.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So, who does everyone have in the Biden VP sweepstakes? Her or Rice? Seems like Abrams isn't a favorite but I could see her if he thinks he has a chance in Georgia.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, who does everyone have in the Biden VP sweepstakes? Her or Rice? Seems like Abrams isn't a favorite but I could see her if he thinks he has a chance in Georgia.
If he is smart (lol) it would be Harris. Rice or Abrams would be a disaster.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If he is smart (lol) it would be Harris. Rice or Abrams would be a disaster.
Harris is the most intelligent choice. Rice, eh...nobody would care because she is an unknown...so worthless.

Abrams would be the absolute worst choice.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
^^ I thought his picking a black woman was a foregone conclusion.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
^^ I thought his picking a black woman was a foregone conclusion.
Of course. Doesn't have to be a competent candidate. Or an experienced candidate. Or even a good candidate, for that matter.

Only a black candidate. And a woman candidate.

And the mob will sigh with woke contentedness.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Harris is the most intelligent choice. Rice, eh...nobody would care because she is an unknown...so worthless.
Rice has the Obama administration tie, which is Joe's entire theme.

Plus didn't Harris and Biden have some fights in the primary? I guess I see Rice as the safer pick... except for that Obamacare bit, which undecideds may not care (or know) about.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I would say that Rice is a very bad choice. She has too many potential indictments that if they materialize then it would be an a complete disaster for the Democrats. Linsey Graham is conducting a hearing and she is a target there . There are other investigations going on about the Benghazi scandal and she is implicated for a lot of things including her personal e mail server. Additionally there are several allegations of her unmasking people during other hearings and investigations. She is just to explosive.

Cotton

Staff member
I would say that Rice is a very bad choice. She has too many potential indictments that if they materialize then it would be an a complete disaster for the Democrats. Linsey Graham is conducting a hearing and she is a target there . There are other investigations going on about the Benghazi scandal and she is implicated for a lot of things including her personal e mail server. Additionally there are several allegations of her unmasking people during other hearings and investigations. She is just to explosive.
Yeah, Rice would be a huge mistake. So, here's to hoping he picks her.

Cotton

Staff member

Took them less than a minute to start endorsing the pick. "Pragmatic moderate". GTFOH

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Two Democrats on the ticket with big problems where criminal justice is concerned.

One of them wrote or co-wrote laws that put away tons of blacks people for doing essentially the same thing white people were doing. Not much much difference between crack and cocaine.

The other did everything she could to keep wrongly convicted folks behind bars by denying them and their lawyers the ability to prove innocence through testing DNA etc.

Top Bottom