Democrat Presidential Nominees

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Not sure he can win but he may suck votes from the left.

Not surprisingly every news organization is being very quiet about this.
I'm actually afraid he would suck votes from Trump. Dude has worn a MAGA hat a LOT.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Not sure he can win but he may suck votes from the left.

Not surprisingly every news organization is being very quiet about this.
They're scared he'll siphon off black votes

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Trump would win a ton of minority votes and centrist/libertarian votes if he legalized marijuana because it's such a huge barrier issue.

And he'd lose exactly zero evangelicals because he's still vowing to appoint their favorite Supreme Court Justices.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Trump would win a ton of minority votes and centrist/libertarian votes if he legalized marijuana because it's such a huge barrier issue.

And he'd lose exactly zero evangelicals because he's still vowing to appoint their favorite Supreme Court Justices.
He might very well accomplish that very thing if he was inclined to try to utilize this source as a platform but my opinion is that he won’t propose this issue and would be reluctant to even entertain the idea.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
He might very well accomplish that very thing if he was inclined to try to utilize this source as a platform but my opinion is that he won’t propose this issue and would be reluctant to even entertain the idea.
You are predicting what will happen, and I agree with you that he likely will not, especially before election day.

I'm saying what SHOULD happen. He SHOULD come out for legal marijuana.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

It would be a bold move but it would be the right move.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
And out of those 54%, 100% are either idiots or so blinded by their political bias they just answer that way because it's what they are programmed to do.

I actually think both candidates will come out of the first debate looking bad. Biden because he will get so flustered it will only make it worse, stumbling through answers and getting confrontational. Trump because he will smell blood in the water when it happens, and keep poking and prodding, egging it along. Looking like a schoolyard bully picking on the Downs kid.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Trump because he will smell blood in the water when it happens, and keep poking and prodding, egging it along. Looking like a schoolyard bully picking on the Downs kid.
Totally agree. I think this is the biggest problem Trump will have. A big percentage of undecideds and the suburban females he's supposedly courting won't like that at all.

He should just let Biden hang himself but I don't think he can resist attacking and insulting.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom