Democrat Presidential Nominees

Cowboysrock55

Snake in the grass

2233boys

To be fair, Mr Krakauer, Trump may have had just as much reason to have Epstein killed as the Clintons. Beyond that, I don't believe either conspiracy theories, if either the Clintons or the Trumps were killing people with dirt on them, there would be a lot more dead bodies.

2233boys

Um, how many dead bodies do you want?
:lol you're a conspiracy theorist? I bet you think that Clinton was a part of Pizza Shop Pedophilia ring and Bush took down the twin towers. :lol

For starters 1 would be good? You really think the number of times the Clintons or even Trump have been investigated, that they wouldn't have been charged by now?

Chocolate Lab

Actually I was just joking.... Mostly.

Not a conspiracy theorist, no. But there are a lot of suspicious deaths associated with the Clintons.

dbair1967

Actually I was just joking.... Mostly.

Not a conspiracy theorist, no. But there are a lot of suspicious deaths associated with the Clintons.
It's a ridiculous number.

There's definitely something to it. Too many people that have some how crossed the Clintons end up dead by mysterious causes.

dbair1967

Its amazing what a great job Google and Wiki have done to suppress that info. Even when you read a few of the clips they do have they are accompanied by an obvious liberal bias debunking them, and showing none of the wealth of info out there that has been reported on that does tie them to these people.

The number I found when googling though says its now 140+ people.

Angrymesscan

Its amazing what a great job Google and Wiki have done to suppress that info. Even when you read a few of the clips they do have they are accompanied by an obvious liberal bias debunking them, and showing none of the wealth of info out there that has been reported on that does tie them to these people.

The number I found when googling though says its now 140+ people.
Let me get this straight. You think the Clintons have had 140+ people whacked?

jsmith6919

2233boys

You excusing that monster is why your side is losing
Excusing her for what, tinfoil conspiracy theories? :lol

I don't like the Clintons. If they were these diabolical mastermind killers, do you think he would have ever been impeached for lying about and trying to cover up that he got a hummer. It's laughable.

dbair1967

Let me get this straight. You think the Clintons have had 140+ people whacked?
I have no idea. It does seem like an extremely inordinate amount of people who were somehow tied to the Clintons all managed to die by mysterious causes.

jsmith6919

And Betos out :lol

jsmith6919

The best part of this is beto's chances in Texas are gone with him going open gun-grabber :laff

Genghis Khan

I hate O'Rourke soooooooo fucking much.

Anyone trying to take away rights is an enemy of the people. Anytime someone in government uses a word like "control" we should be very wary.

jsmith6919

:laff

jsmith6919

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just goes to show you that the empty headed, hot aired Democrats will say or do anything with no reason or rationale whatsoever as to validity. I have never seen this country in such pitiful shape as what is going on now with the Democratic Party. Between Schiff, Ainsely (sp) Pelosi, and Schumer, the Democrats are just pure insanity personified.

Chocolate Lab

Where do you guys think this insanity comes from? Why this race to get as far left as possible?

Is it simply what I suspect, an overreliance on Twitter trends, with its skew to younger and therefore more left thinking opinions? Or is there something else going on?

Because it wasn't that long ago that while I might not vote Dem, I could at least comprehend their point of view. Not anymore.

jsmith6919

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Where do you guys think this insanity comes from? Why this race to get as far left as possible?

Is it simply what I suspect, an overreliance on Twitter trends, with its skew to younger and therefore more left thinking opinions? Or is there something else going on?

Because it wasn't that long ago that while I might not vote Dem, I could at least comprehend their point of view. Not anymore.
Three letters.... TDS.

jsmith6919

2233boys

Even I think Warren's Medicare for All Plan is silly and is not doable. If you are going to have it, it is going to be a payroll tax. There is no way around it. Suggesting otherwise is pandering and dishonest.

jsmith6919

jsmith6919

:lol

yimyammer

The best part of this is beto's chances in Texas are gone with him going open gun-grabber :laff
what the fuck is up with people that worship other people?

We're all flawed fucks, none of us have all the answers and without a doubt no one should be treated like some sort of deity

its creepy the way people get so worked up about politics, so called leaders, actors, singers, etc

yimyammer

I despise that woman's way of "thinking"

yimyammer

I think I could get on board with Bloomberg

jsmith6919

I think I could get on board with Bloomberg
He's a fucking idiot that has spent millions trying to take away the 2nd amendment and doesnt have even a basic understanding of firearms

Not even mentioning the 2nd has fuckall to do with hunting

yimyammer

He's a fucking idiot that has spent millions trying to take away the 2nd amendment and doesnt have even a basic understanding of firearms

Not even mentioning the 2nd has fuckall to do with hunting
OY, thus why I underlined and bolded the word "think" because I knew the minute I wrote what I did I would immediately be faced with some absurd shit he's said or done

No one can withstand the scrutiny any candidate will face, seems that only motivates the craziest & self absorbed to try

I wonder if we wouldn't be better served by a massive change in our government, downsized to the extreme, term limits and some mechanism that could enable more parties to be involved than this primarily 2 party bullshit we're currently drowning in, I'm so disgusted with it all

jsmith6919

I wonder if we wouldn't be better served by a massive change in our government, downsized to the extreme, term limits and some mechanism that could enable more parties to be involved than this primarily 2 party bullshit we're currently drowning in, I'm so disgusted with it all

I'd be all for this, problem is none of our current politicians are

yimyammer

I'd be all for this, problem is none of our current politicians are
it's not just the politicians, it seems to be the entire country is more enamored with these fools than ever before. Our inability to have intelligent, mutually enlightened discord is what allows these fools to continue to "represent" us. It seems to have become a type of sport where both sides ridicule each other into oblivion while nothing significantly changes in DC besides the never-ending rising national debt

My attempt to reason with folks usually turns out like this:

Gates and many other billionaires are doing amazing things with their money (Gates has almost wiped out polio and is working on a Nuclear energy option) but mention that and the ignorant masses dismiss it out of hand and hand waive off anything positive he may be doing with his wealth because there's a photo out there of him and his wife with Jeffrey Epstein

critical thinking in the US seems rarer than blue garnet these days

Chocolate Lab

No offense, but how can you say this and then say you could get behind Bloomberg (or any Dem)? :shrug

bbgun

resident pariah
pro-open borders, pro-abortion, anti-gun, pro-climate change legislation, etc. that's what a NY "Republican" looks like.

yimyammer

No offense, but how can you say this and then say you could get behind Bloomberg (or any Dem)? :shrug
none taken but what are my choices?

I voted for Gary what's his face last time out of principle but no 3rd party is going to win

My hope with Bloomberg is that he would be more of a no nonsense New Yorker that isn't anti business or anti "rich"

I'm not a lunatic hating anti-Trumper but I'm still not a fan and feel we deserve & need much better than what he has to offer

Honestly, it all feels hopeless and only some catastrophic event will change things significantly

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
none taken but what are my choices?

I voted for Gary what's his face last time out of principle but no 3rd party is going to win

My hope with Bloomberg is that he would be more of a no nonsense New Yorker that isn't anti business or anti "rich"

I'm not a lunatic hating anti-Trumper but I'm still not a fan and feel we deserve & need much better than what he has to offer

Honestly, it all feels hopeless and only some catastrophic event will change things significantly
Trump is the only candidate who is actually trying to work on things that are in the countries best interest. Jobs, border security, reducing the number of illegal entrants into the country, prohibitions of welfare from illegal entrants, and so on. The entire democratic slate is doing the opposite and trying to either bankrupt the country with giveaway programs or socialize the country. Seems like an obvious choice if you care for the country.

jsmith6919

Iamtdg

Trump is the only candidate who is actually trying to work on things that are in the countries best interest. Jobs, border security, reducing the number of illegal entrants into the country, prohibitions of welfare from illegal entrants, and so on. The entire democratic slate is doing the opposite and trying to either bankrupt the country with giveaway programs or socialize the country. Seems like an obvious choice if you care for the country.
This is 100% correct. You can say all you want about how much of a dumbass Trump can be on Twitter, but no one, and I mean not one single person living in this country, can truthfully say that Trump isn't America first. I mean, some try, but they are speaking with a TDS-tainted tongue and aren't being honest with themselves or others.

Iamtdg

That is fantastic.

jsmith6919

Iamtdg

And, listen to those idiots cheer. My god.

Cowboysrock55

It's why politifact is a biased joke