Democrat Presidential Nominees

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Just saw a Sam Elliott-voiced Biden ad where he claims Joe doesn't need everyone to agree with everything he says, he just needs everyone to agree they love this country.

Serious question, does he actually think that and not realize the Bernie/AOC wing of his own party doesn't even believe that? Or is it just a baldfaced lie for the uninformed undecideds?
No idea if it’s true or not, but I heard that Sam Elliot is claiming that’s not him and that he 100% is a Trump supporter. Supposedly it’s that schmuck Frank Caliendo which would be hilarious if true.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
No idea if it’s true or not, but I heard that Sam Elliot is claiming that’s not him and that he 100% is a Trump supporter. Supposedly it’s that schmuck Frank Caliendo which would be hilarious if true.
Doesn’t seem to be true... I see no evidence of Elliott refuting the commercial

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

It was like The Green Mile :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
It's quite an indictment of Trump if he legitimately loses to that guy. I mean, Biden didn't even run a campaign. They hid him away until election day.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It's quite an indictment of Trump if he legitimately loses to that guy. I mean, Biden didn't even run a campaign. They hid him away until election day.
Trump was a huge douche and people got tired of it. He managed to whip up the crowd against Clinton that way but he needed a softer touch and to bring people together by the end of four years. He couldn’t. A more unifying response to the coronavirus might have won him 2-3 more states.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
its his own damn fault, if he had the wisdom and vocabulary to articulate an intelligent response to support whatever action he took or wanted to take, people could be mad at his ideas but instead he gave people a reason to be distracted and focus on what an ass he can be instead of the merit (or lack of) his policies

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Trump may have lost this election with his performance at the first debate.

Top Bottom