Deadliest dog breeds strike again...

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That is not your place to judge.

We need to compartmentalize all threads to focus discussion.

I hope you understand when your grandstanding thread gets washed out when I perform the necessary housecleaning.
Pssst, your conscience would never allow you to drown out factual data.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Pssst, your conscience would never allow you to drown out factual data.
Factual data :dunce

I need specifics of each "attack", cause if the human was antagonizing the dog I'm on the dogs side

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Factual data :dunce

I need specifics of each "attack", cause if the human was antagonizing the dog I'm on the dogs side
So I guess that the dead people were 400% more likely to antagonize pit bulls than other breeds? Seems logical to me.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So I guess that the dead people were 400% more likely to antagonize pit bulls than other breeds? Seems logical to me.
With all the fearmongering? Possibly

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
With all the fearmongering? Possibly
I’m going to have to wait for cotton to comment on this. So what you’re saying is that because of breed discrimination the dogs are being singled out? In turn, the pit bulls have formed some sort of union that requires them to kill humans because they are being singled out?

Somehow this can be applied to the interaction between cops and young black men.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I’m going to have to wait for cotton to comment on this. So what you’re saying is that because of breed discrimination the dogs are being singled out? In turn, the pit bulls have formed some sort of union that requires them to kill humans because they are being singled out?

Somehow this can be applied to the interaction between cops and young black men.
So what you're saying is the majority of the pit attacks happened all at once in a big humans vs pits battle? Makes sense, I remember an old tale about the union winning a battle.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Wait what...did you just call young black men dogs??? NAZI!!!!!!!

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
So what you're saying is the majority of the pit attacks happened all at once in a big humans vs pits battle? Makes sense, I remember an old tale about the union winning a battle.
I’m going with the stance that Trump had on Charlottesville on this one:

There was wrong on both sides.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I’m going with the stance that Trump had on Charlottesville on this one:

There was wrong on both sides.
I knew it...you're a fucking NAZI wanting to test your genocide machine against poor defenseless doggos

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Pit Bull owners be like, it's the owners' fault. As long as you quit your job, get certified in dog psychology, and spend 10 hours a day training your pit, they are just as safe as any other breed!

Kbrown

Not So New Member
There's a tall, lanky neighbor kid I see every so often being dragged around by a pit on a leash.

If a loved one or I get mauled, I know I will take solace in the fact that it was the owner's fault.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life

Pit bulls lives matter!!!

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I have two pits.

Don't want mauled? Don't come in my fucking yard or house.

I guess they could be a danger to my kids by drowning in dog drool from all the love they give them.

Pussy cop shot a neighbors pit in the face not too long ago.

Why?

Because cops like to fucking shoot dogs I guess.

Mailmen deal with dogs every day and seem to go home to their families without killing them.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They are if they are training them to fight, which a shit ton of pit bulls are trained to do. You beat on/torture a dog long enough it is going to get mean. No matter the breed.

Cotton

Staff member
Pit Bull owners be like, it's the owners' fault. As long as you quit your job, get certified in dog psychology, and spend 10 hours a day training your pit, they are just as safe as any other breed!
I see your sarcasm. It isn't fooling anyone, buddy.

Cotton

Staff member

Your antagonism was evident from the beginning. Trying to get me to argue with you will not work.......... again.

Cotton

Staff member
I have two pits.

Don't want mauled? Don't come in my fucking yard or house.

I guess they could be a danger to my kids by drowning in dog drool from all the love they give them.
This might just be the first time we have ever agreed on anything. :buddy

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
They are if they are training them to fight, which a shit ton of pit bulls are trained to do. You beat on/torture a dog long enough it is going to get mean. No matter the breed.
Oh ok...

So those dogs that killed were trained to do so. Makes total sense.

Top Bottom