DC.Com - Brandon Carr Released

Smitty

DCC 4Life
They seem to think they have this unified locker room that can't deal with someone showing up and holding each other accountable.

Sorry, that is exactly what this team needs. A fresh set of eyes to go, you know what, you fucking blew it.

I see no leaders on the defensive side of the ball. Have not had that since forever.

On offense, yeah. But there has to be a defensive spearhead. Who has been that guy?

Can you name one since maybe Woodson? Maybe Ware but he was the quiet type.

As much as we like to pretend there are these "functional" locker rooms that exist, they only exist because of how the front office mandates it.

If you left it up to the players to run the show...yeah.

I am of the Parcells view. In general, players don't know what is good for them at the time.

Then you suddenly see them appreciate things after success.
These players definitely do not know what is good for them.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
And that's what I liked about the Bennett addition last year.

They desperately need someone like that now.
Bennett is not a good presence to have around.

Thomas might be but again at this point adding disfunction I don’t think helps.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bennett is not a good presence to have around.

Thomas might be but again at this point adding disfunction I don’t think helps.
Bennett at least would hold bitches accountable. Who on this roster does that now?

Nobody.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Revisiting this roster move 3 games later and it still looks like the Cowboys made yet another poor personnel decision.

Carr is a dependable, smart, experienced, durable, savvy player. Basically the exact opposite of every other DB on the Cowboys roster.

I honestly don't know how Al Harris and Mike Nolan could watch what was going on in the back end of the Cowboys defense every week and still only give Brandon Carr 21 defensive snaps.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The entire defensive staff needs to be purged, based on the non-stop busts in the secondary it seems to me like Harris (CB coach) and Linquist (safety coach) are two fucking clown morons.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Revisiting this roster move 3 games later and it still looks like the Cowboys made yet another poor personnel decision.

Carr is a dependable, smart, experienced, durable, savvy player. Basically the exact opposite of every other DB on the Cowboys roster.

I honestly don't know how Al Harris and Mike Nolan could watch what was going on in the back end of the Cowboys defense every week and still only give Brandon Carr 21 defensive snaps.
Apparently per Blogging The Boys, he and Linguist did not "gel".

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life

they could be dumping the season and thinking its better to evaluate other players for the future.

Top Bottom