Cowboys Sign QB Andy Dalton

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Don't care. They're both the Giants' problem now.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's only a matter of time until Garrett is the interim HC in 2-3 years after Judge struggles and Garrett ends up sabotaging him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's only a matter of time until Garrett is the interim HC in 2-3 years after Judge struggles and Garrett ends up sabotaging him.
That is why he took the job, so he could backdoor his way in. Only way he knows how to become a head coach.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The more you dissect those comments, the more absurd they sound.

"Darn good football player......"

"Long long time"

"Position flex"

NONE of that is true.

Rush is a 3rd string QB, so he's very far from being a "darn good football player".

Even if he were good, he's only been in the NFL for 3 whole seasons, and last I checked that is not a "long long time".

And lastly, he's never been anything other than a QB in his short time with the Cowboys, and even then he was a 3rd stringer at that which is why the guy has 2 whole career passing yards. He has never been listed on a gameday sheet for the Cowboys for any other position, so what exactly is this "position flex" that he offers?

Each of these comments taken on their own are flat out false.

All of them put together form a statement that is so disingenuous that it is insulting to the intelligence.

This is a prime example of why his press conferences and media sessions were worthless -- he's so fake and robotic that he offers nothing of insight in regards to football.

If he truly believes this about Cooper Rush, then it explains a hell of a whole lot.

Sadly, I just think it's another example of a disingenuous guy allowing his arrogance to lead him to believe he's smarter than everyone else in the room when he's not.
And they say I’m obsessed.

Top Bottom