Cowboys players right now

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I don't know why I completely forgot about Aldon Smith. He's been the one defensive player who has shown up and played well consistently.
I'm not sure if Aldon is just rusty, or he simply has always taken bad angles to the ball even in his heyday.
He seems to have 4-5 plays every game where he just whiffs on a QB or ball carrier because of a piss poor angle.

But he has been a bright spot on the team, especially given the fact how long he's been completely off the field.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I'm not sure if Aldon is just rusty, or he simply has always taken bad angles to the ball even in his heyday.
He seems to have 4-5 plays every game where he just whiffs on a QB or ball carrier because of a piss poor angle.

But he has been a bright spot on the team, especially given the fact how long he's been completely off the field.
Fatigue is without question a factor. He’s not young to begin with and this was the worst possible offseason after a five + year layoff.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I know this is obvious but Lamb plays with a certain energy and pop that only special players play with. He is going to be really good for a long time.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

What was it, two games ago when he kind of disappeared? I think it probably is just rust from going several years without being in football shape. I think it might have been on the Cowboys radio broadcast where they said he never expected and the coaches never expected for him to play this many snaps this soon into his comeback.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Gregory's return a week from now should help take a few snaps off Aldon's plate and keep him fresher, even if it's just 10-15 a game.
We can hope. Lawrence, Gallimore, Poe/Woods, Gregory is where I think we want to be come year end. I wish we'd actually address the poor 1T position instead of band-aiding it. Woods is a fine backup there, just not a great starter.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We can hope. Lawrence, Gallimore, Poe/Woods, Gregory is where I think we want to be come year end. I wish we'd actually address the poor 1T position instead of band-aiding it. Woods is a fine backup there, just not a great starter.
Marvin Wilson.

Top Bottom