Cowboys Cuts/Signings

p1_

DCC 4Life
The reason is that he's a fucking moron who has literally no killer instinct when it comes to football.

It's quite ironic, I'd imagine he's a ruthless sociopath when it comes to business but when it comes to football he thinks he's Papa Jones and the whole fucking roster are his grandkids.
just watch him on HK to see what a dumb rube he is with the roster.

ZeroClub

UFA
I thought Gilbert looked better than Rush overall, but I won't second-guess the decision (much). It stuck me as odd how little the starting QBs played in the last two preseason games. Seems like a weird way to run an audition.

A better 2nd string QB would be better, of course, but it is tough to know ahead of time exactly who would be better. There was some reason to believe that Weeden and, later, Cassel could/would be decent backups, but they weren't. I'm not convinced that Rush/Gilbert are as bad as Weeden/Cassel. It'd be great to have another Jon Kitna, though.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Kind of surprised they released Hamilton. He did pretty well in preseason. But only so many spots I guess and Big Q has more potential.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Kind of surprised they released Hamilton. He did pretty well in preseason. But only so many spots I guess and Big Q has more potential.
Maybe they figure they can get Hamilton back. There are still IR plus Covid moves they have to make post-cutoff . Going to be a lot of shuffling in the next couple of weeks.

Guess they felt they were not going to be able to sneak Anae or Bohanna on the PS

Top Bottom