Cowboys Bye Week Stuff…

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
DMFB

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Given what we know now I'd like a redo since I think it's at least 50/50 we'd get to 5-1, with very little chance we'd end up 3-3, but overall if you had offered 4-2 before the season I'd have taken it.
Yeah I wouldn't give it a really good grade. It's passing. 5-1 or 6-0 would justify what I'd call a really good grade. This is more like a passing grade. Good enough but certainly if this was your child's grade you'd be saying "you can do better"

You're a better team than 5 of the teams you have played. You're a worse team than 1. So if you're 4-2 you didn't beat anyone more talented than you and you lost to someone less talented than you. Not what I would call really good.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Given what we know now I'd like a redo since I think it's at least 50/50 we'd get to 5-1, with very little chance we'd end up 3-3, but overall if you had offered 4-2 before the season I'd have taken it.
I guess you couldn’t see an AZ loss coming. I still dont see it.

data

Forbes #1
need the Gmen to start winning some games so they're no threat to get the top pick
How many gameday posts do we pile up here before mods have to move it to the eventually-created gameday chatter thread.

After 25 posts, it’s point of no return

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
need the Gmen to start winning some games so they're no threat to get the top pick

I honestly don't care if they do. They haven't been drafting particularly well even with high picks, and even if they get a QB I get a feeling that the top QB picked won't be the best one.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I honestly don't care if they do. They haven't been drafting particularly well even with high picks, and even if they get a QB I get a feeling that the top QB picked won't be the best one.
True, there's nothing like a missed top pick to truly screw over a franchise, especially at QB but also at almost any position

Top Bottom