Cowboys 2022 Schedule

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What the fuck is this dumb shit? The official team did this?

Why the hell?
It seems be a growing and moronic new trend for teams to do schedule release videos. It’s dumb.

Cotton

Staff member
But Screamin A? An avowed hater and antagonizer of the team? Why?
Dude, the entire organization is a clown show. Why not shine a light on just how much of a clown show it is?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
We've never beaten Brady. Probably our last chance.

jazzcat22

Not So New Member
For the last 15 seasons, only four of our regular season finales have been at home.
I went back through the schedules a few weeks back. So trying to remember the number. As you are correct.
But since 2000 we finished at home 8 or 9 times. Maybe it was 7 times now that I think about it more. And never 2 home games.
However we finished on the road with 2 games maybe 7 times, could have been more. And always finish on the road more games than at home for December. Many like this year 3 or 4 on the road, or 3 of 5, or 2 of 3 type numbers.

However the layout of this years schedule is still much better than the past.

jazzcat22

Not So New Member
As I looked t the Schedule, the layout is not all that bad.
We do not get the TNF game after the T-Day game. So none of this 3 games in 11 days or 4 games in 18 days crap.

So we get the 10 days off after T-Day, and 3 home games.
Then after the Christmas Eve game on a Saturday, at home, we get 5 days before the TNF game in Tennessee. Then 10 days rest until the final game at Washington, which may not mean anything. So the 3 road games of 4, to finish as at Jaguars before the Eagles game. Not really all that bad.

We only have 2 potentially real cold weather games. Unless a freak winter storm hits GB in mid November. Tennessee in December, never know what it will be like, but may not be all that bad. So that leaves Washington as the only real bad weather game.

Cotton

Staff member
As I looked t the Schedule, the layout is not all that bad.
We do not get the TNF game after the T-Day game. So none of this 3 games in 11 days or 4 games in 18 days crap.

So we get the 10 days off after T-Day, and 3 home games.
Then after the Christmas Eve game on a Saturday, at home, we get 5 days before the TNF game in Tennessee. Then 10 days rest until the final game at Washington, which may not mean anything. So the 3 road games of 4, to finish as at Jaguars before the Eagles game. Not really all that bad.

We only have 2 potentially real cold weather games. Unless a freak winter storm hits GB in mid November. Tennessee in December, never know what it will be like, but may not be all that bad. So that leaves Washington as the only real bad weather game.
Welcome to the board. Grab an avatar and post more, seriously.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
We've never beaten Brady. Probably our last chance.
Even if that happened it would be a hollow victory since beating a guy in his mid 40 s was considered a great accomplishment. It could be that Brady might have a mediocre season unless the Bucs find a replacement for Bronkowski at tight end.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Even if that happened it would be a hollow victory since beating a guy in his mid 40 s was considered a great accomplishment. It could be that Brady might have a mediocre season unless the Bucs find a replacement for Bronkowski at tight end.
They drafted a couple. If Otton’s knee is good, they will be fine.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Unless he completely falls apart this year and looks like garbage it would still be worth something. Not that I have faith in this team but Brady hasn't shown much of a decline yet

Top Bottom