Cowboy Chris: Dak You Are Not Worth 40 Million Dollars A Year

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:art

cowboychris1991

Brand New Member
Yeah the fact of the matter is he is good quarterback not a great quarterback, not saying he cant be but he has to improve! You cannot tell me he is comfortable? He is not cool under pressure, he cannot get past the fact that he is ok as a quarterback not great, My prediction is we trade for Arron Rodgers next year and that is really the reason why we freeing up cap space.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well, this is - how do I put this? - dumb.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
When the OL is not perfect, it's clear Dak has allowed himself to struggle. I think he's trying to be too much of a good boy and listen to the coaches. Trying to put faith in the system.

Man, fuck the coaches and system. When things break down, JUST TAKE OVER, Dak. We've seen you do it.

That's why Lamar Jackson succeeds without any weapons beyond a TE and an old RB. The QB is the one guy defenses can't defend.

Run, roll out, improvise. It's needed, Dak.

Oh yeah, let's change the over-the-top CZ-ish thread title, please.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
When the OL is not perfect, it's clear Dak has allowed himself to struggle. I think he's trying to be too much of a good boy and listen to the coaches. Trying to put faith in the system.

Man, fuck the coaches and system. When things break down, JUST TAKE OVER, Dak. We've seen you do it.

That's why Lamar Jackson succeeds without any weapons beyond a TE and an old RB. The QB is the one guy defenses can't defend.

Run, roll out, improvise. It's needed, Dak.

Oh yeah, let's change the over-the-top CZ-ish thread title, please.
Doesn't sound like that would be conducive to a long-term relationship.

Top Bottom