Combine Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm watching
So let me ask you this. Does this coverage seem less focused and frankly, bad?

The old Combine coverage was slower, like watching a golf telecast. But it had a cadence. Here are the 40s, here are the drills.

This one seems just off. Unorganized and like nobody knows what the fuck is going on.

I don't see any positives to moving it to night time. And it is not even that when it starts in the mid-afternoon.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, fucking hating this coverage. It is just bad.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So let me ask you this. Does this coverage seem less focused and frankly, bad?

The old Combine coverage was slower, like watching a golf telecast. But it had a cadence. Here are the 40s, here are the drills.

This one seems just off. Unorganized and like nobody knows what the fuck is going on.

I don't see any positives to moving it to night time. And it is not even that when it starts in the mid-afternoon.
Yea, it's def different. Maybe it's just watching it at night that's throwing me off, I'm used to making sure I have stuff to keep me in the office during the combine where I can watch it while working

midswat

... soon
@midswat

Jennings ran a 4.73.

Soon. To be playing in the XFL.
Laughable. Kids gonna have a long NFL career. You’ll see.

There are workout warriors and then there are football players. Jennings is a football player through and through.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wait..KJ Hamler isn't doing the 40?

OK after googling it seems he tweeked his hamstring and plans to do the 40 at his proday

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I absolutely hate the new format.

Hopefully, they will see the ratings are worse than before and they switch this shit back to the way it was.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Laughable. Kids gonna have a long NFL career. You’ll see.

There are workout warriors and then there are football players. Jennings is a football player through and through.
Feh.

Even fat ass Kelvin Benjamin ran a 4.61.

midswat

... soon
Feh.

Even fat ass Kelvin Benjamin ran a 4.61.
Jerry Rice and Anquan Bolden ran north of 4.7. There’s plenty of quality receivers who ran north of 4.6.

40 time is one of the most overrated things in football.

I’m glad you’re paying Jennings efforts and soon to be long NFL career so much attention, though. Seems like you’re a fan.

Last guy I touted and every shat on was Kamara. I love the Vols but don’t make it a point to homer out on their players. Even Derek Barnett who was a beast at UT. But I’ll gladly stand on the table for Jennings. SOON, you’ll understand why.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jerry Rice and Anquan Bolden ran north of 4.7. There’s plenty of quality receivers who ran north of 4.6.

40 time is one of the most overrated things in football.

I’m glad you’re paying Jennings efforts and soon to be long NFL career so much attention, though. Seems like you’re a fan.

Last guy I touted and every shat on was Kamara. I love the Vols but don’t make it a point to homer out on their players. Even Derek Barnett who was a beast at UT. But I’ll gladly stand on the table for Jennings. SOON, you’ll understand why.

I just knew you would bring in the outliers.

Soon.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wirfs just blew everything up. So did Becton.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have not watched every OT prospect, obviously.

But is it racist for me to assume a player with a name like Ezra Cleveland is a black guy?

Saw the dude run and I was wait, did they make a mistake on the graphic?

Top Bottom