Chargers Stuff...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't need to.

Wanna be rapper versus son of a pretty good football player.

Tough choice.
Ton of pedigrees that fail.

It doesnt look good now but I will wait and see.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will say this about Steele. He was god awful at first last year and did look below average to respectable by the end of the season. I can't remember much how he looked in preseason. I remember the other two OTs looking pretty awful in preseason. So maybe Steele can be ok. I don't really know but he may be the option I feel best about right now. Well other than Martin at RT but I'm still a little freaked out about him getting hurt at RT last year. I can't help but wonder if playing out of position was part of why he got hurt. But it could also just be a freak thing. He has just always been so healthy it makes me wonder.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Steele looked much the same in preseason this year. He had a few decent reps at LT, but it didn’t last long.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't need to.

Wanna be rapper versus son of a pretty good football player.

Tough choice.
I'm already telling you what choice I would have made. But now we kind of have to wait and see what happens. You can't determine it off one game. Bossman is more physically gifted but to me Asante was the solid base hit type draft pick. He may never be an elite shutdown corner but you know you're going to get a good starting corner for the duration of his rookie deal. It was an obvious situation again of us swinging for the fences in the second round instead of just taking the obvious good player that could help your team win now. Plus good corner is way better than what we have in Anthony Brown so it was an easy upgrade to take.

Top Bottom